R11

JUST THE DAILY LIFE OF THE TRIPLETS BEFORE EVERYTHING HAPPENED XD.

———AARON———

Aaron glared at the wad of books, focusing his energy on them. "Aaron... what the hell are you doing?", Aaron's pet dragon, Spade, questioned, looking at him in curiosity. "Me, and the books are battling....with eye contact..",Aaron responded, not sure what to call what he was doing. "You mean...A staring contest...? With books??", Spade spoke, in an annoyed tone. "Yes... But they are yet to blink..", Aaron said. "Because they're books...dummy...", Spade said, thinking the last part.

"So,Aaron how long are you gonna be doing this?", Spade questioned his owner, breathing a bit of fire. "Until the books blink or my eyes dry out.", Aaron spoke dryly. "Tch...", Spade grumbled, walking off.

————(NAME)————

(Name) looked at the screen in confusing, as she neared the device with her hand, it made a voice,so each time she jerked back. "Bloody Hell?!", (Name) shouted as the screen had flicked to a new tab, showing herself. Her mother rushed in, completely horrified with the device. "BURN IT!", She screamed. "ON IT!", (Name) shouted, tossing it out the window, having her pet dragon, Ace, light it on fire.

"BURN! BURN B-..", "(NAME)!", "Ehehe.... BURN BABY! BURRNNNNN!".

——######(Name's unrevealed sister)——-

###### looked out at her siblings with a simple vision portal, suddenly chuckling nervously, slamming a hand down upon the portal, she ran off, with a 'Wth' face. Knowing this was daily life for the two, she could never get use to it.

"Fuck this shit I'm out~!", She said, jumping out a window.