N15

"What do you mean?", (Name) Asked, Feeling his grip loosen. "Back on your land, The Land Of Dragons. You died, because of my insolence.", He whispered, tears gathering in his eyes. "Y-You?", (Name) questioned. "You idiot... I'm Meliodas, the one you...where suppose to marry.", He said, hugging her even tighter.

"You mean, The Son Of...The demon king?", (Name) asked softly, leaning into his touch, hearing him say a quiet 'Yes.'. The two embraced each other once more letting go. "So, where we off to, Captain?", "To a fighting festival!", He replied simply.

——-

"That town there on the side is called Vaizal, It's an merchant town!", Meliodas said, motioning towards the town hanging on it's side, looking out at the world. "It is? Do you suppose they sell cloaks?", (Name) questioned. "I don't think so (Name).", King said, looking at the female. "I wonder what Elizabeth and, Diane are doing.", (Name) said, thinking all the possibilities that Elizabeth could've gotten hurt.

"Oh Holy Al'avir!!", (Name) panicked. "Who's Al'avir?", Ban questioned, tilting his head. "Nevermind That! But I left Elizabeth by herself! I have to go back!", (Name) screamed, crying to run, But was caught in a strange pair of arms. "I'm sure she's fine with Diane, Diane's a giant, she can protect Elizabeth.", Meliodas said, shrugging. "Fine.", (Name) grumbled, tying a blind gold over her eyes.

"Why're you blindfolding your eyes?", King questioned. "Unlike you lot, people can't recognize you, but for me....I'm known wildly around the land for my...unique eyes.", (Name) replied, tightening the blindfold. "Makes sense, your eyes are unusual.", Meliodas resounded lamely.

"Well, let us get our ack together and head to this...fighting festival.", (Name) said, walking forward, ahead of all of them.

———-

The group had found themselves fighting in a battle, not really a battle, but the qualifying contest. (Name) Just sat in the middle, and if any men came near her within a 3 foot radius.... well, they lost a few bones. As for Ban and, Meliodas where enjoying themselves, as for king.... He was just trying to stay on.

'Kick left.', Aaron, (Name)'s older brother said, muffled. Kicking to her left, she heard a man shout, hearing the thud. 'Thanks.', She thought. "Right.", (Name) suddenly twirled, punching right, feeling the embrace of a chest, they flew back. The sound of gulping invaded her mind.

'Sorry, I was thirsty, behind you.', Name suddenly brought a fist up, bringing it down, pasting her waist it slammed into the person, bringing them all the way flying across the valley. "I'm getting bored.", (Name) said, suddenly she jumped off, landing feet first. "Meliodas, Ban g'luck! Cause I'm getting bored!", (Name) said, walking off. Suddenly, half an hour of wandering around the town, buying a new clock, and a few herbs, a strong magical power was split into her vision.

"Oh no...!", Suddenly she dropped her basket, running off to see why fire rained down where the Sins where. But when she arrived, she suddenly screamed, fire erupted from below her. "THE BLOOD HELL!", She screamed, pain erupted all around her as more sparks of fire erupted. Suddenly it all stopped.

"I'm disappointed, I thought Lady (Name) Of the Diamond Holy Knight ranked order was gonna be more harder to kill!", Guila's voice rang in (Name)'s ears. "Guila... Jericho..", (Name) said, her cloak and been destroyed, now staring at the two. "Hah... As if!", Suddenly she appeared behind Guila, sword in hand, she slashed, cutting off a few strands of her, But was surprised as something cut through her. Blood flew out of her mouth. "(NAME)!", Meliodas shouted. But was suddenly surprised as blue locks clouded his vision. "Third Line Of Infinity! Distraught!", A male voice shouted, suddenly hundreds of ravens flew out from behind him, surrounding Jericho and, Guila, the two screamed.

He disappeared suddenly, reappearing. "(Name), You Idiot!", Aaron shouted, pulling the sword out like it was nothing. "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SHARP TOOLS WHEN YOU WHERE 5?!", He shouted. "To never play with them...", She said, feeling shame. "No ice cream. And, I'm also disappointed that you wasted money. But in the end the things you bought are now gone.", He said disappointed. But was cut off as the ravens dispersed, leaving two beat up, knocked out holy knights.

"Guila! Jericho!"