News

We walked into the studio and found Brian and Roger already at work. When they noticed us Brian looked at me. Obviously remembering what I had told him yesterday. I tried not to smile but I couldn't help it. 

Brian said, "So how is everything?" Freddie spun and fell on the couch. 

"Wonderful darling." 

Brian nodded towards the booth, "Well you and I should probably head in there to rehearse vocals." They went in and I sat watching Freddie. 

Roger asked, "Is something up with you and Freddie?" I thought about explaining things to Roger and my smile faded. 

"John? It's okay if you don't want to tell me." I looked at him. He seemed genuinely concerned. 

I shook my head, "No, I've got to tell you. It's no use not saying anything. You saw me and Freddie Yesterday. We weren't just horsing about. I, erm, like Freddie. And I like men in general. In that  way." I looked at roger quickly before looking down at my hands. I clenched my jaw in anticipation of his response. Whether or not the person was okay with it didn't make it easier to say. 

"Okay. Is that all?" I let out a sigh of relief. True Relief. 

"Yeah, that's it." I almost smiled. 

"So, you and Freddie? How's that going?" I almost snorted in laughter. 

"It's uhm, good. I guess you could say. We had our first date last night." 

"Deaky, good on you mate. Anything happen?"

"Roger!" 

"I was only asking." He laughed and leant back in his seat, turning to look at Freddie and Brian rehearsing. They looked up and saw us laughing. 

Freddie walked back in and asked, "What's so funny, you two?" I looked at Roger and let out a small giggle. 

I managed to say, "I told roger we went out last night and he asked if anything happened between us." 

Freddie raised his eyebrows, "And what did you tell him?" 

"I didn't tell him." Freddie smirked and turned to look at Roger who seemed quite proud of himself. 

"Well, Roger, if you must know. We had quite the night. The craziest sex you could ever imagine. Who would have guessed Deaky here would manage that?" I sat there, my face warm and my mouth barely open. I turned my head to look at Roger who had the most shocked face I had ever seen. Freddie laughed. I looked back to him and noticed Brian in the booth who had heard this all. Even he seemed shocked, amazed almost. 

"Well that's that, Brian and I have some more rehearsing to do." I closed my mouth and felt my cheeks warm up. 

Roger turned to me and asked, "So, you two doing anything  tonight?" 

I twiddled with my thumbs and smiled, "I am uh, I'm actually going over his place after this. That's why I have my backpack." Even just thinking of Freddie I couldn't help but smile. I feel like I say that a lot but I can't help it. I love him.