ⅠⅠ

" I was walking on the street, it was midnight maybe?

I had a gun in my coat pocket because I was heading to the graveyard to make sure the demons stopped.

There I was, leaning up against the wall. Well, not me, but the demon. He motioned me over and I had to oblige.

"The next person you see, dies." He then walked off.

It was a horrible sensation, but I put my hand on the gun. Ready to kill whoever came close enough.

And to my luck, my best friend. He runs up to me and asks me where I was going.

I started crying immediately, my hand slowly came out from the jacket holding the nine millimetre.

"Do you understand?" I sobbed out.

"I love you." Is what he said as the tears fell, then he followed. Hitting the ground like a rock.

I dropped to my knees and held him repeating his name "Ashton, Ashton." Over and over and over again.

I then ended up here because my police report showed I was mentally challenged." Luke sighs.

"Oo, that's rough." Michael shakes his head.

Luke can only nod.

"Well, now you have a new friend." Michael smiles.

"Who?" Luke mumbles with his head in his hands.

"Me, Michael Gordon Clifford."

"okay and you can have me, Luke Robert Hemmings, as yours." Luke laughs lightly.

"Our friendship starts tomorrow at breakfast." Michael says closing his eyes and relaxing on his bed.

"Gladly." Luke says drifting to sleep.