V

[ luke ]

Today we have to pick out our costumes, but what the hell am I suppose to be? I want to be shocking, I want someone to wonder who I am.

And by someone I mean Michael, I have a plan. Every since he was almost dying the other day, I just couldn't help but notice that he meant a lot to me. I know because I was going to kill everyone in the room if he didn't stop.

I turn around and see the curly haired demon.

"Luke, do you miss me?" The whole he had in his head is gone and he looks a lot more like an angel, but it is just my mind, forcing me to think of the best friend I never told how I felt.

"Please leave me alone." I whimper, i hate this new thing I can see.

"That's a first. Okay, I will, but I need you to tell somebody something." Ashton sits on my bed.

"Who?" I wipe a tear away.

"I need you to tell my mom, that I loved her."

"Your mom hates me. I did kill her son."

"Just tell her, it will help your conscious, love your conscious." He leans in to kiss my cheek, but disappears.

>

I look through the racks and find a tux that will fit my lean figure. Then I head straight to the masks, making sure Michael isn't around to see me pick it out. I find a full face mask, that with definitely work.

>

I walk to the office and type the simple numbers in.

"Luke, I told you not to call me." Ashton's mother voice rang in my ears, making me want to cry.

"I have two things to say. One, give Ashton a flower from me." I start crying. "Two, I want you to know... he truly loved you."

"Luke, I know and I will." Then she hung up making a weight come off my shoulders.

"Told you," I could hear Ashton's voice, making me cry even harder.