heath ledger

You're almost done with school. You are in poetry class. When u were writing some notes, you felt someone was looking at you. You tried to not to make it obvious and you meet someone's eyes. It was heath. He didn't break the eye contact, he just smirked at you.

"Ok, class. Today we will discuss-". The teatcher started. When class ended, you were just going to go out of class. But then you see a figure standing infront of you.

"How can i help you?". You said plainly.

"I was wondering if you want to sit with me at lunch tommorow?" He had his gorgeous smoulder on.

"I don't know. I'll think about it" you had a grin on your face.

" I'm heath, and you are?".

"Y/n. How come i never seen you before heath". You said while heading out of class with him.

"I don't know. How come i never seen YOU before?". We're walking together in the hall. "So, what r u gonna say y/n? Lunch tomorrow?".

"Alright heath. see you then". You said waving while he walked the other way.

"See you then" he winked at you with a smile.

Skipp to tomorrow

At lunch you two had the best time. Until his friends ruined it.

"Sorry, they're aren't actual douchebags if you really know them. Tell you what, tonight i can make it up to you. Would you like to go to dinner with me and the boys? Or it could be just the two of us". He cocked his eyebrows hoping that you'll say yes.

"Sure. Pick me up at 8?" He had a big smile on his face.

"Definitely" he kissed you cheek, then you smiled. He walked away with his friends. They were kind of hyping him up. You heard someone said "you go man. She looks like a keeper". And a "yo she's hot" but you just rolled your eyes.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HEATH LEDGER!. Btw, i few days ago i just realized i had the same birthday as jim carrey and just WOW. Bc me and him are total opposites. And also sorry for the late updates. I've been getting requests and I'm trying my hardest to make them, i just don't feel as inspired lately.

-ice bear