Part 10

I can't forgive him, I just can't, but I also can't stay mad at him. It hurts me and I know he is sorry, but what he did was wrong and it's hard for me to forget something like that. It made me change the way I thought of him.

" Will things be like before?"

That is something I can't answer or promise. Yeah, it was his reaction to what I said and he did it without thinking, but I didn't think he would be so dumb to do something like that. It just doesn't seem like something he'd do.

"It was your fault for pressuring me. I've told you before, but you don't listen"

Yeah, he has a point, but if he knows that I don't listen, why would he still do it? If he truly knew me, he would realize that I don't like shit like that.

Because of me he didn't sleep last night, just to figure out how to fix the issue, I feel bad for that, but he could have probably not done that. Maybe I just need time away from him. Maybe it's for the best and that's just all.

" There is something very hard for me to tell you and it's really important, but it's best if I tell you in person. I don't want it to happen and it's nothing bad, it's just that time will tell when."

This makes me worry... what could it be? I hope it's nothing serious. It hurts me enough being mad at him and it would hurt me even more if I lost him...