Spoiled Dinner

Previously on Rumor Has It (why do I sound like a Flash episode? XD)

"Izuku! I didn't know you worked here?!"

I froze, then turning my back around.
Oh it was Uraraka and Iida! Great! I actually wanted to see their faces for once. I skated over to them with a tray in my hands.
"Hey Izuku-Kun!" Iida said doing his hand movements, straightening his posture.
Uraraka rolled her eyes; "You have to let go of that old habit.."
I coughed awkwardly, "Well! *cough* What would you like to have today from the Blossom Dojo?"
Uraraka smiled, "I'll have strawberry milk, and a plate of pastries/biscuits.. don't make them too sweet!"
Iida grabbed the menu, pushing his glasses in place. He squinted at it closely.
"I think I'll have the blueberry soft cake.. with a hint of caramel in a 90 degree angle.. and a banana milkshake..." he said, slamming the menu down on the table.
We usually serve desserts during the afternoon hour. Uraraka held in a giggle, as she swatted her hands at Iida.
"Why at a 90 degree angle?!" She blurted out, laughing.
"Come to think of it... why?!" I added, chuckling.
Uraraka and I both had our laughs.
"Haha, very funny and immature of you guys. At one point in life you need math !" He said.
I shook my head, "Math for food? At this time with your date?" I said, holding my chest, laughing uncontrollably.
Iida's face turned a slight shade of pink. Uraraka nudged me, "Where's our food waiter?"
I choked on my saliva, "R-right!"
I skated into the kitchen, then slapping the sticky note onto the chef's pan.
"Another order!" I hollered, then twirling around with my skates.
I headed back into the dining area, seeing Uraraka and Iida talking. I smiled, then my eyes shifting to my left then I nearly lost my balance on my skates.
It was Katsuki and Kirishima! I choked on a Uh oh. I grabbed another waiter's shoulders, whispering in her ears, "Get table 12..."
Ellie nodded, then skating slowly to the table Katsuki and Kirishima were at. I wiped my forehead, then hearing a ding sound. Foods ready! I raced to the kitchen, then grabbing the tray, carefully placing the banana swirl milkshake next to the strawberry milk, along with their desserts. I made my way out of the kitchen, and then to Uraraka's and Iida's table. I placed their food and drinks in front of them. Uraraka smiled, her dimples showing. Iida squinted at the food, poking it. He grabbed the fork, then parting a piece of the blueberry soft cake. He placed the piece of cake in his mouth, then smiling a bit.
"Splendid!" Iida swallowed.
Uraraka shoved 5 bucks into my black vest.
"Take it.." she grinned.
I slowly nodded, then hearing a bell ring two times. New customers!
I grabbed the tray from the table, then grabbing my note pad from my pocket along with a pen.
"Hello fellow customer(s), what will you be ordering on this f—"
"Midoriya?"
"F-fine... even-evening?" I stuttered, not wanting to look down at the sitting customer.
"Izuku, I didn't know you worked here.." I heard Momo's voice.
I gripped the handle of the trey, then clenching my jaw.
Can this day get any worse?
My lips trembled, then I slowly turned my head, to look at the known customers.
"May I take your order?"
"Yes please, can I take the strawberry field cupcake, with peppermint tea?" Mono asked, taking her sun glasses off.
"And for the— g-guy?"
"Midoriya... you know who I am... stop acting like this.. you know it was all a lie.." Todoroki said, with his clear voice.
"Shut up..." I said my voice getting hoarse.
"Say my name now.."
I closed my eyes, gritting my teeth, slaying to the kitchen.