5. Valentine's Day

(There's going to be two new character's in this book, and it's Natsumie and Eden..)

MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP

I groaned then slamming my palm against the alarm clock. What..What day is it today? I turned to the side, looking from far away, I see my calendar hanging upon my bulletin board. I saw a red circle with red hearts around it. The 14....February 14....FEBRUARY 14! I screamed with a hint of a voice crack. I'm pretty sure I made every single pigeon fly away from their nests, including other birds. I scrambled out of bed, then nearly slipping on my slippers. I grabbed my keys. I was about to head out of the house, until I looked down at my body. I forgot..my uniform. I grumbled then walking into my room, opening the closet. I got my uniform out of my closet, then quickly changing into it. 

"Hopefully Momo and Shoto aren't-"

"Together..." I stood at the door of my classroom, 1-A.

I saw Momo and Shoto holding hands. The fuck is this?! (FYI: Izuku is still pure, but he curses when he's angry...) My hands formed into fists as I walked into the classroom. It's not like I brought Sweetheart Candy, that said; BE MINE, KISS ME, LOVE ME, etc. I walked to my desk, then placing my backpack onto the ground, carefully. I sighed, then noticing Uraraka came, walking towards my desk, with a box of chocolates. She gave a bubbly smile then reaching her arm out, offering me some chocolates. 

"Fine..I'll have one.." I said, mumbling. 

I grabbed the one that had a heart. I ripped it in half. Yes, that's how my heart feels right now. Torn. I slowly ate it, is this considered as stress eating? I don't know anymore. 

"Midoriya? You're here!" Shoto said with his usual, calm, lifeless voice. 

"No, I'm a ghost..." I said, sarcastically, then mushing the other piece of chocolate, with my hand.

"I brought you this..." He said, smiling a bit.

I turned my head to the side, seeing a bouquet of flowers in his hands, a card, a box of chocolates and a......AN ALL TIME LIMITED ALL MIGHT ACTION FIGMA FIGURE?!!!! I choked on the other piece of chocolate in my throat, then coughing. I got up, then swallowing it. I gave Shoto a tight squeeze, wrapping my arms around the taller male. THIS. IS .THE. BEST. DAY. EVER!

"Thank you! I got you something too!" I said, then giving him a warm smile.

I unzipped my backpack, then getting a box of Sweetheart Candies out. I handed it too him. But wait, I just handed him one...and he gave me 4. I'm guilty. Should I give him a kiss? Or...um.... I was lost in thought when I realized that Shoto came close to me. Too close....

"Ah...um...I have this for you....and....BE RIGHT BACK!" I said, yelling. 

Everyone shot their eyes at me, then giving a confused look. I sprinted out of the classroom, and out of the school, then going to the closest pet shop. I ran into the pet shop, panting. I pressed my face against the glass, looking at the kittens and dogs. I looked for one that would make Shoto, well..happy! I looked around, and around. I saw a kitten with one color side like caramel, and the other half, black. I gasped, then pointing at that one, then picking it up from the pen. "I'll take this one please! Take the change! If I need to sign forms just sign it as Izuku Midoriya!" I said, then throwing money at the cashier, which she looked dumbfounded. I ran out of the pet shop, then grabbing a ribbon from the flower shop. I wrapped it carefully on the bi-colored kitten. I ran into back into the school grounds, into the building, and into the 1-A classroom. I walked to Shoto, then hiding the kitten behind my back. I panted, and wheezed, as I approached him. He looked at me, then raised a brow.