Chapter 6: Umm, what?

**Jonghyun's POV**

"Pfft. Pathetic juniors." I scoff off after she left the hangout area. Yeah, this is where I usually hangout with my juniors. I mean like wae? Naega wae?

"Hyung, I think you have to throw your egos away." I gave Chen my annoyed glare. " Oh, so you are on that pabo's side now?" I suddenly rage up.

"Jonghyun ah, calm down. Its no good to fight here." Xiumin tried to cool him off but failed. "Jonghyun ah, jinja-"

"Wae Minseok ah wae?" I half shouted at Xiumin. Gosh I am so pissed off.

"Hyung, Xiumin is-" Before Kai could say it, I took my bag and went out the door. I am done with this crap.

**Xiumin's POV**
Aish this pabo. He left after he shout at me? Oh thank you so much.

"Hyung, kencanayo?" Kai asked and took a sit beside me. I let out a big sigh and nod weakly. "Kencana."

"How could Jonghyun hyung do that to you? I thought you were older hyung?"

Baekhyun gave his confused look.

I smiled and replied him saying its just one month difference. D.O eyes widened as he heard the fact.

"So hyung is in the 90 line huh? I so envy those 91Line like Key hyung and Minho hyung." D.O spoke. I chuckled. Aigooo.

Suddenly my phone rang and it was Onew hyung. Hm, waeyo?

"Yeobeoseyo hyung?" I could hear Key laughing at the background with Jonghyun. Okay, bet he's cool down now.

"Oh de Minseok ah. You guys free tonight? I'm making a BBQ party so you guys are free to come. Invite the other members too, arasseo?"

"De hyung. Gamsahamnida hyung." I cut off the conversation look at the other 5.

"We're going to SHINee's dorm tonight. Onew hyung invite us all. Inform the other members okay?" As I ended my explanation, they shouted in joy while I quickly dialed Suho's number to inform him. Finally, a party.

~ :3 xD <3 ~

**Normal POV**

After I left EXO's cafe because of that freak, I brought Amanda over to the park near our neighbourhood and do some skateboarding skills. Huh, this has been a long time since we moved here.

"Yah Vi! Let's try out our dancing skills!" Manda suggested so I just noddes my head and dance to the beat of the music. We danced to F(x) Hot Summer, SHINee Hello and EXO History. We really drenched our sweats off. Suddenly there was a sudden applause from a person. We turn around to see who was it and it was Amber sunbae.

I was astounded to see her so we greet her immediately as she walked toward us. "Woah daebak! Jinja daebakyo!"

"De gamsahamnida sunbaenim." Amanda replied. Amber looked confuse until she realised that we are in the same school. "Ah, you guys are the juniors right? Woah, both of you are very talented. You guys don't look like you're around here."

I noticed that she's trying to guess our hometown but she can't seem to put her finger on it. "We're from the States." I replied and she has that relieved reaction towards my answer.

"Really? Finally! Gosh, it's been a long time since I went back there. So how's New York?" She asked excitedly. Amanda reolied and having a friendly conversation while I pack our things to go home soon.

"Oh you guys going back soon? I thought of inviting you to a party. BBQ party of course. Don't worry about the clothings though. You can borrow one of ours." I wanted to decline her offer but Manda's aegyo seem to stop my action of doing so. Instead of saying no thanks, I replied with saying okay.

~ :3 xD <3 ~

We followed her to her van and off we went to Gangnam, the city of fashion to buy some extra cosmetics and accessories. Then off we went to f(x) dorm to change into our party clothes.

After I'm ready with all my clothes and make up, Victoria eonnie gave us orange juice as our beverage.

"Oh I can't wait to meet Minho oppa and talk about our drama." Sulli squealed while Amber gave that flat glare. "Yah jinja.."

Wait what? Minho?! That's mean we are-

"Oh ya, forgot to mention that we are going to SHINee's dorm because it was Onew oppa who made the party. Don't worry because it's open to all students of Kirin Art School." Amber eonnie finally said the truth.

Oh dang it! SHINee's dorm? Gahh, if only I knew. Dangg.

Krystal eonnie noticed my reaction. "Wae Violet-ssi? Shiroyo?" I looked up to her and shake my head.

"Aniyo. I would love to but..I'm scared if it'll awkward so yeaa.." Gosh, lame answer Violet. Lame!

"Oh kencanayo. We will stick with yku guys if anything happen." Luna smiled while taking her diet yogurt.

"So is everyone ready? Kaja?" Says the leader so we put on our footwear and then off we went to SHINee's dorm.
To that freak's house. Ahh, etteokkhe? Aish jinjaa!!