Chapter 27: Another Disaster T.T

**Minho's POV**

After BoNa was forced to leave school early, we had to sent Violet home to rest. We stopped by at her father's house but she refuse to enter as she might be transfered the next day.

So we decided to bring her to our dorm. As soon as we arrived, Jonghyun hyung was packing up his stuff into his mom's van.

"Hyung, eodiga? whats up with all these?" I asked him.

"Aniya. I was planning to quit all these."
"Mwo?! Andwe. You can't do that! without you , then SHINee is not SHINee like how it is before. You're the Bling Bling for goodness sake!" Key exagerated much and went to stop whatever he is doing.

Onew hyung can't really do much as he understands him. Aigoo Jonghyun hyung, I dont know if our big brother can cope up with this.

"Jonghyun-ah. Running away from all these won't solve the problems. I mean, its just BoNa. What are you gonna do with Violet? Are you just gonna leave her?" Onew's wise word came out and Taemin and I was amazed at his words.

"She's in the van you know." Taemin continued.

Jonghyun let out a big sigh and hugged all of us.

"I love you guys so much, as my brothers and family." Then he let go of us. "But I don't know how to cope up with BoNa. Remeber what she did to the last athlete? and the last trainee? I can't stand her. And for Violet,-" He stopped and tears filled up his eyes.

"I don't want her to be hurting because of me." He took his backpack, his last backpack, and bid his farewell to us.
"I've told our manager hyung about it. He'll know what to do."

Then after a few minutes, he is gone from our sight.

Onew sat down quietly on the sofa while Kibum went to the kitchen to prepare lunch. I carried Violet out of the van as she was fast asleep after all the madness she went through. Taemin helped me to prepare Jonghyun's old bed for her to rest.

This is going to be another challenge for us. I let out my deep sigh.

**Amanda's POV**

This is bad.
This is really really bad.
This is is disaster.
Omo!!

After telling EXO and F(x), I finally made my way to class. Miss Eun Ri is currently talking about thr culturals of Korea when I suddenly knocked on the door and immediately apologised to her.

" Ahh, if it isn't the drama queen. Where is your friend, Miss Tyler?"

"Chogi, umm, she is kinda sick right now so-"

"Don't lie. I know she is involved woth SHINee and whoever else there. Ppali, we need to finish this syllabus."

I entered the class with my head hung low and immediately sat at the corner of the class, my usual seat.

"As for your punishment, you'll have ti rewrite all the notes from your friends. No printing!" She gave me her glare and continue to write on the whiteboard. Well that went well .

~ :3 <3 xD ~

After class, I quickly went to my locker when suddenly Tacyeon sunbae showed up. Great timing :3

" Neo.. gwaenchanha?" He look at me carefully, worried.

"Na gwaenchanha oppa. Don't worry." I smile sweetly at him.

" Lily eodiseo? I heared something happened." He folded his arms as if he was some kind of  the detective. FYI, he looks effing hot! I am melting :D xD

"Ne. Kim BoNa is back. She wanted her to step away from Jonghyun sunbae."

"Oh annyeong~" Wooyoung suddenly appeared with Junho sunbae.

"Yah~ what are you two doing here? I told you guys to help Khun." Taecyeon scolded them and I can't help but to giggle at them.

"Ahh kyeopta. Why are you always cute, Manda?" Wooyoung tried to do his flirty charm but was stopped by Taecyeon.

"Yah ppali ka. You guys are so immature." They went away, smirking at their hyung and he look back at me.

"Sorry bout that. They can get mischievious sometimes."

"Its okay, oppa. um, I gotta go. Need to check on SHINee oppa."

"Waeyo?" Taecyeon got surprised again. Aigoo yaa~

"Haven't you heard? Jonghyun wanna quit everything he is involved in.

"No he won't." Taecyeon smirk.

"Wae?" I looked at him, weird

"I just talked to their manager. He can't get away with his career. He will always be SHINee's Bling Bling but this will be his first exciting adventure."

I looked at him, blur and speechless. So thats mean he hold their contracts too? Woahh, Tacyeaon sunbae is somewhat, scary O.O

"What are you talking about? You're making me curious."

Then he showed me a contract. My eyes widened as I look at it.
OMG!!
.
.
.
.