Chapter 32: Oppa Returned

**Suzy's POV**

After I texted Taecyeon oppa bout that article, I shared my info with my members.

"Ewwww! What a slut! Omoo!" Min shrieked while covering her face with the pillows.

"What is wrong with that witch? She broke Violet's heart for the 2nd time and she even made love with all the hottest kid in school? What is she? Sex goddess? Ewww much!" Fei unnie gave her annoying look as she head to the kitchen to grab some cool drinks.

"Molla unnie. She is way overboard. I did try to track her down but I don't know how." I replied while finding some ways in the internet.

"Yah, we really need to do something about this. She's going way too far. I know someone who could help us." Jia told us as I was busy searching for some ways.

"Nuguya unnie?" Min asked.

"Siwon sunbae." She smirk and gave her evil type of looks.

**Normal POV**
It was morning after all and it's weekend! I was about to go for a jog when suddenly I heard my phone rings.

Huh, a notification?

'Jessy a.k.a KimBoNa Plays With Love'

Mwo?!
ige mwonde?!

I thoroughly read the article and saw some old photos of her with Blake, making out and surprisingly, photos of us fighting and making a ruckus throughout the whole school.

Gosh, is everyone reading this right now?
Ehh~ wait, of course you dimwit -,- gah, im answering my own questions.

I immediately check out the anonymous blogger but there is not much of information I could get.

I decided to just go for a jog instead if wasting my time standing around look a fool.

~ :3 xD ~

Wahhh, I just love this fresh air~

Well of course, it's been a while since I last step my feet on the stadium tracks and paying attention to the sound of pistol. Yes, I was an athlete. A sprinter.

But after that one annoying incident, I was unable to perform any sports at all. That was when BoNa first attacked me then everyone else. sigh, idk why until today.

I was jogging pass Manda's apartment area when I saw someone at the park nearby. What the-?!

I was curious so I hid near some bushes to get some sneak peak. OhMyGosh, BoNa and JungSoo, that basketball sunbae?!

Bona,"Oppa, do you mind coming over tonight at my place? I could show you something more amazing than last night."

JungSoo,"Jeongmalyo? Arasseo. I love the way you move on me, BoNa-ya."

He went in to kiss her passionately and she went on his lap and continue to kiss fiercely. Aigooo-! Go get a room already!

I walked out slowly and cover my head with my hoodie and glasses that I hid in my pocket. As I jogged pass her bench, I heard her moarn and that made me sprint to the nearest shop.

Ughh, what a day! and what a slut -.-

**Jonghyun's POV**

A week later...

I went back to the dorm when everyone was at work. It was clean and spacious as always and I could see how much Kibum spent his time well keeping the dorm clean. hmm, Kibum-ah.

I went to my room and found the extra box that I purposely left behind. A little note with the word MINE on top of the box made me smile and I took my time to reminisce the old times.

"SHINee! SHINee! SHINee! Woooo~!!"

"Jonghyun-ah, neo gwaenchanha? Yahh team, lets rest for a while..."

"Hyung, I can't do this *cries* this is mentally and physically killing me."

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are the shining SHINee!"

"I'm so curious yeahhh~"

My tears suddenly fell down and I just can't control my emotions. Suddenly I heard the front door opened. I quickly put the box in place and sat on my bed.

"Huh? Someone is back? Onew oppa? Key oppa?"

wait, I know this voice..-!

Her footsteps gradually grew louder until she was infront of my bedroom door.

"KimJonghyun..?" She called out to me.
"Eo, Violet-ah. Annyeong." I tried wiping my tears and tried to smile and control my over-whelming emotions.

She walked over to me and immediately wiped off my tears and hugged me. Huh, such a tomboy. I smirk at my thoughts xD

"Oppa, I missed you." She let go of our hug and sat down next to me. She leaned her head on mine and our hand began to intertwined with each other.

"I'm sorry I left. I know i'm such a ..-"

"Pabo." She continued the last word and we both giggle together. I ruffled her hair.

"I'll promise to make this all right. I want to stop this mess. I don't want to hurt you anymore." I looked deeply into her eyes.

Surprisingly, she looked at me seriously and began giving me a peck on my lips, then whispered, "...then take me and make me yours. officially."

Omoo, her voice.
Her whisper.

She made me feel aroused by those words but I managed to control myself. I don't want to be the only one thinking something different >.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, cautiously.

She leaned to whisper and said,"I know what you're thinking oppa. I'm thinking about the same thing too."

After she said all those things, my naughty hands began to pull her closer and kiss her lips passionately. Then slowly to her neck and all around her.

She did the same to me and soon, we were in our own world.
.
.
.
.

A/N: hey readersss! I am so so sorry for the late update. I've been busy lately with school works and assignment and bla bla bla T.T anyway, I decided to add up a little spice in the story so yeah, sorry if it sucks or anything but I'll try my best to fnish this story ASAP ^^ and again thanks for supporting and voting my story. ^^V