Chapter 33: Unpredictable

**Normal POV**

My head was spinning and I couldn't open my eyes that much.

Ughh~
where am I?
Is it night time?

I turned to my right and saw Jonghyun oppa, sleeping soundly and his arms around me. Gosh, he is charming!

I got out of the bed and slip into my previous clothes then went outside to check on the time. 3.30a.m?!

"What the-? I thought they were suppose to be back right now?" I talked to myself. Suddenly I heard a beep on the house phone and went to play it for voicemail.

"Jonghyun-ah, I know you're back at the dorm and all. Your noona told us everything. first things first, we are all sorry that we can't  be home by today at mybe 6a.m. because we are all set to go to Japan after this. Make sure to not destroy or mess up the dorm while we're gone, alright? Saranghae Jjong-ah."

Beep. and that was the end of the voicemail. Oh, so they are gone for a tour in Japan?

I quietly walked back to Jonghyun's room and he was still sleeping soundly.
I lay beside him and watched his dino face before I drift off to my dreamland.

~ :3 xD ~

**BoNa's POV**

"Ohh yesss-! You're doing good, JungSoo-ahh."

Ughh-!
I snapped back into reality after what SooRi have informed me.

"He literally slept with that newbie?!" I shout as SooRi fell down, shocked.

"n-ne unnie. I saw her coming in to visit them oppa-deuls but she didn't know that Jonghyun-oppa was in there too. And maybe things get along and-"

I immediately took my pillow and threw it to her face. "Yahh! you pabo-ya! You should've called me sooner or later!" I stood up and hit her right at her back.

SooRi groaned in pain and tears just fills up her eyes. "unnie, gemanhae. Jebal~" She tried to lean at the nearby sofa to get support but I managed to push the sofa back to make her fall once again.

Stupid assitant. Stupid Violet coming to Korea. Eff everything!

**Author's POV**

SooRi let her tears fell as she tried to strengthen herself back. But BoNa seems to be unsatisfied with her duty so she grab SooRi by her collar and literally drag her to the kitchen's cold floor.

"A-appayo unnie. Jebal, let me go. Gemanhaeyo unnie." She cried as she tried to stop BoNa from torturing her.
"I don't care if you are in pain or anything because you deserve it! In your face, looser!" She immediately slam and lock the door behind her, leaving SooRi in pain.

Unknowingly, BoNa's maid, HaeJung, was in her room right next to the kitchen. She quickly rushed to the kitchen to help SooRi.

"SooRi-ya, neo gwanechanha? Hold on, I'm bringing you out if here."

"HaeJung-ssi. A-aniya. Unnie will be mad if these things happen again." SooRi tried to smile despite in pain.

"Shhh, thats it. Just stay calm and let me handle this, arraseo?" HaeJung carefully brought her out of the kitchen to the house compound and took a cab to the hospital. Fortunately, BoNa was busy being crazy in her own room without noticing her maid and assitant went out sneakily.

~ :3 xD ~

**Amanda's POV**

2 months later

"Oppa, can't believe this day would come," I smiled while Taecyeon oppa cupped my face and kiss my forehead.

"All the best jagiya." He whispered and I hugged him tightly.Gosh, he is so caring!

Yes, we are currently in a relationship and things went well. Except BoNa's case though. I went om stage and performed everything I got to debut faster...
.
.
.
and I did it :)

Violet and Jonghyun sunbae made their relationship official and they were really cute and nasty sometimes xD

BoNa? She is still on her run by finding her next victim and all, its crazy -.-

And Kirin Art School? well, there's been a long drama throughout every semester while we were still there. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.