(Chapter 1)

A/N sorry if this is cringey this is my first time writing. Enjoy.

Trigger Warning: attempted suicide and mention of anorexia 

Alexanders pov-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood on the edge of the bridge the water churning below. The frigid air bit at my face sending the rain drops into my face at a high rate of speed. I lifted one leg to walk off, when i felt a pair of arms grip my legs like a vise. Then i felt a pair of arms grab hold of my torso. 

"Please don't jump! Please let us help you!", one said frantically. I turned my head to see a stunning boy with curly brown hair,  a beautiful complexion with freckles scattered around his face like stars ,and vivid green eyes holding my mid-torso. The world disappeared for just a moment. I allowed my grief of my mother dying, the hurricane, and my cousins suicide slip away and just gazed into his eyes. I snapped out of the moment of bliss becoming aware of my surroundings, but this time instead of a depressing look all i could think is: He is beautiful.

i looked down at the person who grabbed my legs and saw a young girl with a yellow shirt on with blue jeans her face hidden by her hair. They lifted me over the railing and they both hugged me. I didn't know either and yet they were willing to help a complete stranger. I stood there not knowing what to say. 

"I'm John Laurens and this is Peggy", the boy said calmly as if he were trying not to frighten an animal. I suddenly became aware of how hungry i was i hadn't eaten anything in days. I didn't deserve food. I was too fat. John had said something i didn't quite catch as my vision faded to black and i passed out. 

A/N sorry for a short chapter I have a project im working on. Ill try to update once a week or more if i can.