Chapter 5

A/N sorry about not posting for a while i wasnt really motivated with this story, and didnt know how to continue it soooo yeah.

3 years later 

Alex's pov-----------------------------------------------

I was walking to meet up with John for a surprise i had planned.  I got to the spot. It was at the park in front of the lake  with a blanket laid out on the ground and a picnic basket.  I pulled out the velvet box and opened it. There it was the engagement ring i bought for John. I am going to propose.

Johns pov------------------------------------------------

I was in the car about to meet up with Alex. I was a nervous wreck. I pulled out a box and opened it and inside it held the engagement ring i got for Alex. I am going to propose. 

Alex's pov------------------------------------------------

I see John walk up. I was sweating buckets. I was terrified. 

"Surprise! Happy 3 month anniversary" i said while pulling the smaller man into my arm. I love him so much. 

"Come on lets eat. Im starving.", i say. 

We finish eating and the sun was setting perfect. I get on one knee. AND JOHN DOES TOO. 

"John Laurens," i said while John simultaneously said,

"Alexander Hamilton," 

"You go first" i said while chuckling slightly.

"Umm... ok.... Alexander Hamilton, I love you and we have been together for 3 years now and i was wondering if you would marry me?", he asked. I nearly passed out. 

"Yes! Yes! A million times yes!", i shouted. He slid the ring onto my finger. 

"Ok my turn. John Laurens, you have changed my life so much. I went from almost committing suicide to here, with you. I love you so much, so what im trying to say is Will you marry me?"

"Yes!", John said with tears in his eyes. I slid the ring on his finger, thats when i realized we had gotten the same ring for each other. Well i guess great minds think alike. 

A/N 

Hey guys i hope you enjoyed that story. I am done with the book for now, i may re-open it later with things that happened in the 3 years. But thank you so much for reading my terrible story. I am also writing a new book that is about a girl who gets adopted by Alexander and John. But like i said earlier thank you for reading, and i hope you all have an amazing day or night. 

-Hamiltrash❤