(Chapter 2)

Trigger warnings: mention of anorexia  and attempt at suicide 

Johns pov-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Peggy, what are you going to- Whats that over there?", I said pointing to a silhouette on the other side of the railing. I see them lift their foot and Peggy sprints over to him and grabs his legs. I follow swiftly behind her and wrap my arms around his torso. 

"Please don't jump! Please let us help you!", i shout frantically. He turns his head and i was shocked by his appearance. His cheeks were hollow and his eyes where sunken in, but he was still gorgeousness. He had beautiful brown eyes and black hair that went in every direction. He glances down at Peggy as we hoist him over the railing. I got a good look at he boy. It looked as if he hadn't eaten anything in weeks.

"My name is John Laurens and this is Peggy.",i said. 

"Is it OK if we bring back to my hose until morning.", i asked the small boy. He started to get uneasy and he passed out. I ran up to check his pulse and it was beating but weakly. 

"Peggy call 911" She grabs her phone and dials it frantically. I lightly taps the boys cheek to see if i can wake him up. It doesn't work. I realized we dont know his name. I rummage through his pockets looking for anything to identify him with. Yes a wallet! I opened it to see a drivers license with the name Alexander Hamilton, and a picture of him when he was younger. His hair was tamed in the picture but barely. His eyes where bright and alert. His cheeks were full and slightly pink. 

 "The ambulance is on its way!", Peggy shouted. The ambulance arrived and we told them what we knew and they said they were bringing him to the Roosevelt hospital. Peggy and I drove over there. We arrived and ran into the hospital. 

"Can we please see Alexander Hamilton?", i asked quickly. I didn't want him to wake up alone. 

"Are you family?", she asks in a monotone voice.

"Yes ma'am we're his cousins .", i lied. 

"OK he is in room 1776,", she said quickly. Peggy and I ran to the room. I hopped he hadn't woke up yet. He hadn't! We sat down in the chairs in the room and a doctor came and filled us in.

"We bandaged the cuts on his wrists and he has a IV fro fluids, but there isn't much er can do until he wakes up.", the doctor informs us. I just nod and the doctor leaves the room as soon as he did. Alex's eyes flutter open. 

"What happened?", Alex questions. We explained what had happened from the bridge to the lady at the front desk. 

"Thank you.", Alex says abruptly.

"For what."

"For saving me."

A/N word count 466 words and thanks for reading 

<3 Hamiltrash