(chapter 4)

Trigger Warning: mention of suicide 

Alex's pov ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my phone blaring a loud alarm. I got up and turned it off. Today was my last day in the hospital and i get to leave once John gets here. I cant wait. I have found this random sense of importance ever since i met John. He makes it seem like he actually cares which is new for me. I look forward to seeing or speaking to him everyday. I really do love him. I just hope he returns those feelings. 

Time skip brought to you by writers block-----------------------------------------------------------------

John decided that i was going to crash at Johns dorm since i share a dorm with a jerk and others reasons as well *cough cough attempted suicide cough*. Him and his roommate had an extra room since they were supposed to have a third person but they moved out so they had an extra space. I went back to my dorm were i was greeted by Thomas Jefferson the absolute worst person on campus. I absolutely hated the guy and no matter how many times i tried to move out there were no open dorms. I grabbed all of my stuff and headed to Johns dorm room 1781. I arrived and knocked and was greeted by someone who looked exactly like Jefferson but his curly hair was pulled back. 

"JOHN THE NEW GUY IS HERE!!!!", the dude screeched making my ears ring. He had a french accent.  John comes running down the hall and greets me with a hug. I immediately started to blush. This was new he had never hugged me before other than on the bridge. No Alex dont think about that. i  shook my head to remove the thought. 

"This is Lafayette he is a French transfer student he got here at the start of the semester. He can speak fluent French so if he starts to curse in French im sorry ahead of time. 

 "Tais-toi!!"(translations will be bold,Shut up), Lafayette screamed.  

"I know French as well so dont worry.", i responded to Johns statement. He looked t me with confusion while Lafayette was so happy that he started jumping up and down. I moved my stuff into the extra room. 

"Hey Alex do you want to go for lunch?", John asked as he leaned on the door frame. 

-----------------time skip---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Alex can i talk to you?", John asked me.

"Sure. Whats up?", i responded 

"Why did you try to commit suicide?"

"umm...........Everyone left me so why should i stick around."

"What makes you say that?"

"Well i moved here from Nevis. M-my mother died when we both got sick. I recovered. My dad left before she died. A hurricane swept through Nevis so i wrote about it and a few people pooled together to get me to America to go to college, and make something of myself." I hadnt told  anyone that story. He didnt say anything for a few seconds. He walked forward and he wrapped his arms around me. 

"Alex i will never leave you. Do you know why?" 

".....N-no" 

"Alex its because I-I love you." 

"Really? or are you just saying that to make me feel better?" I was skeptically because there was no way that he could like me.

"Yes really i relized i liked you since i first laid my eyes on you."

"John........I-I love you to." I leaned forward and our lips met.  

A/N sorry I havent updated i wasnt too motivated to write. I may not update next week. I also might quit this story for a bit and start a new one because i have no idea on how to continue this. Suggestions are always welcome. Thanks for reading 

-Hamiltrash