Chapter 2

After the bitchy security guard walked away, Brooke would not shut up. She talked for about five minutes straight and anytime I would try to say something, she would shoot me a death stare. So after about seven minutes of her blabbing about something I wasn't really paying attention to, I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the one and only place that would get her to be quite.

And that, my friend, was

Starbucks.

I ordered a Carmel Frappè and she ordered a Cotton Candy Frappè. After I payed for both of us, Brooke thanked me and we decided that we should head back home.

~In The Car~

I plugged my phone in the stereo and handed my phone to Brooke, so she could pick a song. She grabbed my phone and searched through the tons of music on my iPhone. She then looked at me and smirked. I knew which song she had in mind. Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj started blasting through the speakers throughout the car. We jammed to the song over and over again because Brooke put it on repeat.

We got to her house to drop her off. "When are you guys picking me up?" I ask her while we pulled up into her driveway. "Half an hour" she says while grabbing her bags. "Okay see ya!" I say with a smile. "You too" she says and returns the smile.

I back out of her driveway and drive down the street to my house. I pull in and take my keys out of the ignition. I grab all my bags and head inside.

I grab my black cheer bag and put all my clothes that I just bought in it. I checked the time and it was only 2:10 so I had twenty minutes to chill. (A/N did I seriously just say chill? Wtf?) I grabbed my makeup bag and put it inside the cheer bag with my other clothes. I texted Brooke because I knew she would be already done packing her new stuff.

~Text Convo~

Skyy🎀: Ayyy

Brookee💥: What up

Skyy🎀: Nothing just waiting for this loser to show up at my house and take me to the airport 😏

Brookee💥: Fine. I guess your not coming with me anymore 😏

Skyy🎀: OH BABY IM SORRY DONT BE LIKE THAT YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU😘😘😘

Brookee💥: Dude I was kidding I would've taken you anyway

Skyy🎀: Whatever just hurry up! I'm getting bored.

Brookee💥: We've been outside your house for like 5 minutes 😂😂✋

Skyy🎀: oh god.

~End of Convo~

I opened the door and Brooke helped me put my bags in the car. Me and Brooke sat in the back. I said "Hi Cam." Yes. Cameron Dallas is Brooke's brother. "Hey Skyyyy" he says in a wierd accent. And with that, we were off.

=======================================

(A/N: Sorry it was a short chapter. I'll update tomorrow :)