Prolouge

It was dark. So dark, I couldn't even see my hand if front of me. What had I gotton myself into now? Shakenly, I stood up. "Hello," I croaked, sounding much like a frog. It was so humid in here. I wiped the sweat off my brow, only for it to fall upon my blood-soken vest. No doubt it probably smelt bad. Scrunching my nose, I shrugged the plastered fur off, leaving me in just a long tunic and boots. I shivered. Well, it's better than being covered in blood.                                                                          

         I began to walk slowly. Being careful of which direction I was going, I streached my arms out, feeling nothing but the air. My breathing became a little faster, due to the lack of oxygen in...whatever this place was. My feet dragged across the ground, making a shuffling sound. It was the only thing that could be heard. That is, besides my breath and heartbeat. Thor could just about hear that. 

        Soon, I came to what it felt like a boulder. It was cool to the touch, and gave on a round shape. I pasued as I came up with an idea. Frowning, I began to push it with all my might. Pain shot up my arms and to my shoulders. My feet began to ache. It went on like this for a while. But I wasn't giving up. With one last grunt, I shoved the enormous rock and it surrched forward, rolling away. My breathing was worse than before. It was heavy, and hitched at a fast pace. Then I saw something that gave me hope. A light.

        In place of the boulder, was a hole big enough for a human to crawl through. Peeking inside what seemed like Hell, was a small amount of light. I got on my hands and knees, and stuck my head through the hole. I gasped in delight at what I saw. Grass. I hurriedly squeezed through the gap, and foud myself back in the outside world. Collasping on the now soft ground, I muttered a thank you to Thor.

        A gentle breeze greeted me, along with a couple of chirping birds. My lungs filled themsleves up with proper air, and my breathed returned to normal. I sighed, and let myself soak in the warm, welcoming sun. My eyelids began to flutter an close, but only before my chapped lips chouted a word oh, so fimilar. Tuffnut.

Hi!!! Summer here!!! I really need your opinion on this!!! Because, I am not sure if I want to continue this story, so if you like it, let me know and I will continue. If not, this story will be no more!!! So, this is now up to you! Like or no like!!! Your opinion matters!!!