two

Why is he so cold. How long has he been out here to feel like a freezer? So many thoughts were running through Jaemins head as he carried Renjun.

When the boy passed out he had started yelling like crazy and didn't have any idea what to do so he called Jeno.

"JENO OH MY GOD"

"What are you yelling for Jaemin"

"Don't tell me they're all out of Tropicana again!"

"NO YOU IDIOT I NEED HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! SOMEONE IS DYING IN MY ARMS!"

"oH okay that's better then no more Tropicana at least."

"JENO I SWEAR TO GO-."

"Gordon Ramsey didn't give you permission to use his name freely just like he didn't allow mark to destroy those eggs!"

"THIS IS SERIOUS HE NEEDS HELP!"

"A GUY hmmm just bring him home I'm sure he's not dying and you're being dramatic as always."

Jaemin calmed down slightly at the idea. "I think this is serious Jeno."

"I'll start preparing the spare room and some porridge then."

"Thank yo-." Jaemin's phone died.

Perfect make my life harder. Jaemin slipped his phone into his back pocket then placed Renjun on his back and picked up the bags. The boy was like a feather and although that was good for Jaemins back problems it worried him even more.

He looks like he doesn't eat, He's pale and breathing really heavy on my back. None of this can be good I need to hurry up. The only thing that made this hard was the bags oh and maybe the white cat stalking them.

Jaemin noticed the cat immediately and his fears of animals made him panic.

Maybe if I'm quiet it won't hear me r-right? Yeah that didn't seem to matter because this cat wasn't going to leave until it knew Renjun was safe. Why is it still following me oh my god. Jaemin was beginning to get scared of the glaring cat.

Okay maybe if I run it won't follow me right?

BAD IDEA BAD IDEA! WHY IS THIS CAT SO FAST!?

Jaemin was currently sprinting with the cat right behind him almost as though he's ready to strike. Wait isn't that the cat Renjun was holding?

It was definitely moomin but Jaemin had no idea of her name or why she was following him.
She was following him to make sure Renjun was safe but Jaemin was extremely scared and thought the cat was evil.

I'm almost there! Jaemin was too occupied with running to safety he didn't seem to notice the cat was right behind him. When Jamin went to unlock the door Minnie jumped onto Renjun. "AHHH JENO SAVE ME!"

Jeno opened the door quickly expecting the worst but he laughed at the sight. "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!" Jaemin yelled trying to shake the cat off. Jeno giggles and pulled the cat off then walked inside expecting Jaemin to follow.

The cat calmed in Jeno's hold.

Jaemin glared at the cat before laying Renjun down on the couch. Immediately the cat jumped from Jeno's arms and laid next to Renjun. This is why I don't like cats! They're so scary and clingy! Jaemin glared.

"Okay so who is this cute guy." Jeno continued cooking the soup. Jaemin set the bags down on the counter. "His name is Renjun and all i know about him is that he believes in supernatural stuff OH and i'm sure you can tell but he seems very unhealthy. Jaemin sat on the counter.