four

Please vote to help me determine which direction I want to take the book in!

Bitter

or

Bland

After he got the charger Jaemin led him to the room claiming they'll take care of his every needs until he's healthy again.

That might be another day or two seeing as Renjun could barely walk without tipping over. Jaemin had to carry him up the stairs to the room. This resulted in 2 very embarrassed boys and a laughing Jeno.

Jeno had given the charger to Renjun an hour ago and his phone was 100% charged but for some reason he'd yet to call his brother.

Maybe it's best i don't call Lucas he'll only yell at me. So he called the only person that would care.

Jungwoo

(Renjun in this, Jungwoo in this and Lucas in this)

"Hello who is this?"

"Jungwoo-Hyung it's Renjun."

"Oh my god Injun i was getting so worried!"

"Where are you!?"

"You shouldn't worry about me Hyung"

"I'm at a f-friends house"

"How can i not worry about you!"

"What friend do i know him?"

"I just met him um yesterday."

"I passed out yesterday and he brought me to his house."

"WHAT! Renjun are you okay!?"

"Again Hyung you don't have to wo-

"Is that Renjun?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Hang up then."

"Why would i do that Xuxi he's your brother!"

"He's nothing but a bur-

Renjun hung up the phone. He didn't want to hear it. He called Jungwoo hoping that Lucas wasn't around, but of course Lucas was always with Jungwoo.

He never let the 2 talk. Renjun didn't know what it was Lucas hated about him.

They use to be inseparable before...

Their parents supposedly died as Lucas told him.

Renjun drew his attention away from his phone when Jaemin entered the room with a bowl of more soup.

"Hey I thought you'd be hungry since the cat ate all your soup."

He's so nice.

"Y-yeah thanks Jaemin"

He sounds so nice saying my name.

Both boys were blushing messes and no one made a move to talk any further.

A minute went by when they both decided to speak.

"So"

"So"

They looked up and started laughing.

"So does that cat have a name?" Jaemin sat down on the bed. He was silently thanking god that the white cat wasn't in the room.

"Yeah her name is Moomin!" Renjuns eyes lit up thinking about his cat who Jeno was currently watching.

"Oh like that child cartoon right!?" Jaemin laughed.