5. Pure Lust

We arrived at the house, and I was struggling to unbuckle my seatbelt. "I don't think I'm able to get out of this entrapment." I pouted to Anthony.

He laughed and seductively unbuckled my seatbelt, he passed my front and grazed my breasts intentionally. He got out of the car and held out his hand to me.

Who said chivalry is dead...

I stumbled on my heels, against the driveway.

"Anthony, I think you need to fix the driveway, it has gone crooked. I can't even walk straight." He laughed at me and picked me up bridal style to the house, then set me down when we reached the front door. He started kissing me and tugged me to his front, then grabbed my ass showing me his hardness.

Well...hello there...big guy...

He quickly opened the door for me and then locked it behind him.

"You... go to my room, I'm getting some water first. Wait..." He suddenly knelt and unbuckled my strappy heels, then handed them to me. He said that it would be safer for me to go upstairs without them.

He kissed me again, grabbing my breast while kissing me, making me moan. "Go now... or I'll fuck you right here right now..." he let me go abruptly while trying to hold himself back.

Right...then...no pressure.

I smiled sweetly at him and walked upstairs to his room. He joined me five minutes later, he startled me as he wrapped his arms, snaking me from behind. "I've been dying to do this since you were eighteen, sunbathing with the smallest bikini by the pool." His words shocked me.

"I've been having a crush on you since I was fifteen, seeing you after your morning run bare-chested..." I looked at him and grinned.

"....that summer I spent my entire mornings glued my face to my window, waiting for you to return from your morning run." I turned facing him and rested my hands on his chest. I was trailing my hand to his neck, guiding his head lower to kiss my lips.

"Lilian, I would never guess" he chuckled.

"My sweet Lilian, are you still drunk? or are you sober enough for me to fuck you?" he asked, then fanning his breath in my ear.

"I'm horny enough for you to fuck me. I'm a bit tipsy and I'm a horny drunk. So it's best that you have me now when my judgment is definitely clouded." I giggled in his embrace.

"Fuck Lilian..." he started to zip down my dress leaving me in my lace underwear. Then he trails his kisses from my neck down to my nipples, where he continues to suck and lick giving them his full attention equally. His other hand was pinching the other side, making me moan his name over and over again.

"Anthony, you have too much clothing. I want to see you naked, I've always wondered. I usually imagine you naked, when I touched myself. I want to see if you live up to my imagination." I slurred my words at him.

Yup! Definitely drunk!

"Hell Lilian, you are a horny drunk, aren't you? Maybe we should stop. I don't want you to forget what we did. I need you to remember our first."

I pouted, but I was feeling brave because of my state of intoxication. So I pushed him to bed, with me on top of him in my underwear. He hissed at my advances and pulled me in, for a hot scorching kiss.

"Fuck it let's do this." He said as I started to unbutton his shirt, lick his chest, and bite his nipples making him curse. I unbuckled his pants and slid them down off of him, along with his shoes and socks.

"Nice...sexy..." I traced his happy trails appreciatively. He rewarded me with a deep moan, then I stripped off his last piece of clothing making him buck naked under me.