the meeting

For the inspiration to write

a full chapter. Lets see how it goes not very good at writing a full chapter but sorry if it is bad

annes Pov:

man that was a fun workout I say to one of my teammates. Her name is Jane Andrews. She is pretty good. We start talking and having a good time. I get a text from gilbert

(start of text)

Gilbert: where are you

anne: oh crap i forgot let me get my stuff and i will meet you at the big oak tree near the football field.

(end of text)

I honestly don't know. I am always uncomfortable around Gilbert. I get these weird butterflies in my stomach anytime I am around Gilbert. I get my books from my locker. I stood there for a minute wondering what i needed. I got everything from my locker and shoved it in my bag. Goodness Gracious by bag feels like 200 lbs. Plus i had leg day. I climb down the stairs and head to the football field which is about a 1/4 of a mile from the school building. When I get to the Big oak Gilbert Climbs out of the tree and heads to me. I set my backpack down he is sweaty in his athletic wear and so am I. He asked "Do you want to sit in the tree?" I said "sure." when we made it up there we just gave uncomfortable small talk. We than sat there for a good 5 minutes before Gilbert said something to me "I am sorry." I said "About what." I wanted him to say it again. for who knows what I think I might like the name he gave me. I am not sure though. He than said "for calling you brat. I only wanted to give you a nickname. Also the reason I pulled your hair is because you had been ignoring me for weeks and I couldn't bear to be ignored by you. So I wanted to do something you enjoyed so I could spend time with you." I was Shook why stomach was pretty much jelly. I wanted to be his friend but I was really unsure of the feeling. He asked "can we be friends?" I said "sure." he then got down and looked at me he gestured with his head which said come on.

sorry if there is bad grammar. I was doing it quick for you all. Thank you for over 200 reads and 40 votes. I appreciate you all. Remember Don't be a silent reader.