Chapter One

The whole palace of Karasuno was in chaos when Empress Suga was in labor. Yelling and shouting due to the pain, Emperor Daichi was sitting still holding his wife's hand. It wasn't his first time but it makes him worry more if he wasn't there to support his wife.

On the other hand at the Crows Manor, it was a rare sight that the three princes Tanaka, Nishinoya and Tsukkishima was behaving and patiently waiting for their youngest to come out.

Tanaka who was the eldest was holding his two brothers so that they will not go anywhere especially to the Emperor's Manor where their mother is giving birth. Nishinoya the second prince pulled his elder brother's hand and asked if he can request for food while the other, Tsukkishima was a bit sleepy. They let Tsukkishima sleep peacefully first and both of them went to tell one of the maids to bring them food and tea. When the food arrived Nishinoya jumped in pure happiness and waited for the food to be served. While Nishinoya was eating, Tanaka drinks his tea and check if Tsukkishima was still sleeping.

Hours passed and it was almost sunset when the empress finally gave birth to a fraternal twins. The older one was Prince Kageyama and the youngest was Princess Hinata.

Both of them have different features especially with their hair, Kageyama has straight midnight blue locks while Hinata has a soft curly sunset orange hair. The two were inseparable, they would hold their hands like it was their instinct so that they will not be separated.

The three princes went inside to look for their younger siblings and was shocked when they saw that it wasn't just one but two babies! All of them ran towards the new borns, happy to see that they have a little sister now. Having them physically are way too different when they are at their mother's womb.

Nishinoya reached for Hinata's cheek and suddenly she smiled brightly like the sun. Tanaka was going to do the same but Hinata grabbed his finger and hold it firmly. It makes Tanaka cry to see his sister likes him too. Tsukkishima on the other hand was glaring at Kageyama and poked his chubby cheeks and stopped when he saw his little brother smiled.

The whole royal family spent their night together at the manor happy and full of laughter. When the children were sleeping peacefully, the emperor checked them one last time, kissed their foreheads and told them good night one by one. Then he went back to where his empress was and sat beside her.

"Why are you still awake my love? Aren't you tired? Perhaps are you hungry?" Asked Daichi in whispering tone.

"Hm-mm I'm okay no need to worry. Thank you for being here with me the whole delivering process my love." Suga answered while leaning her head against Daichi's shoulders.

"You don't have to thank me Suga, it's my duty to be by yourside especially in your hard times. I should be the one thanking you for giving me these bundles of joy in our family." Daichi kissed his wife's forehead.

They sat there for a moment, looking at the two bundles sleeping and decided to go to sleep too. The night was peaceful and calm.

Morning came and Suga was greeted with his husband carrying their only princess in his arms, she was tiny but full of energy. Then suddenly Kageyama cried, she went to him and gave him his breakfast.

"Look at you my little prince. Are you really that hungry?" Suga smiled seeing his child.

"Drink slowly little one, no one will stole it away from you." Daichi laughed.

Their private conversation was cut by a knock on their door, knowing it was General Shimizu, the emperor walked towards the door and went outside still carrying the baby.

"Greeting your Highness! I would like to inform that the people outside the palace are waiting for the royal birth announcement." General Shimizu lowered her head waiting for the emperor's answer.