Chapter Two

Years passed and the Royal Palace was in peaceful daily routine where the four princes and princess practice their swordsmanship during the day. They were determined to be a good swordsmen someday and to rule the kingdom with their own strengths.

Hinata was treated equally with his brothers by their master named Ukai. He was a very skilled swordsman and also one of the highest general in Karasuno. He believed that the siblings will turned out to be a victorious crows that even if they were in the deepest mountain or in a busiest city they will survive and conquer every opportunity they got. The training ended with Tanaka as a victory and Nishinoya lost the one on one battle.

Ukai clapped his hands in admiration of the two princes who fought hard to win the battle. Tanaka who was an offensive type and Nishinoya who was skilled in defense. But nontheless the two were incredible. Hinata on the other hand was standing still holding her sword between Kageyama and Tsukkishima looking at her two brothers (Tanaka ang Nishinoya) fighting each other on the battle. She was mesmerized on how the two can handle the mental and physical stress. Then she had an idea after the practice she will go to her father to ask if someone could teach her to do tactical and strategy training.

At the Emperor Manor she saw her father sitting beside her mother chatting at the lotus garden. She walked inside and greeted the couple. Emperor Daichi picked her up to sit in his lap.

"Why are you here little one?" Daichi asked. With no doubts in her mind, Hinata answered, "Father, Mother I have something to request its about something that I just want to know." The couple nodded, a sign that she must go on with her request. "Its just that after seeing older brother Tanaka and older brother Nishinoya fought at the practice battle, I want to do a tactical and strategy training, you know the ones that you plan hard to win a battle and coming home as a victor. Things like that!" Hinata's eyes were glistening full of enthusiasm.

The couple was shocked about what their daughter asked them. She was just 3 years old yet she wants to do a strategy training instead of pleading to have a lot more time playing. Daichi looked at Suga mouth still open.

"Dear if you don't close your mouth flies will enter!" Suga jokingly reacted. Before giving a reply their small crow was fast asleep.

"Well that was fast? She looks like you Suga especially when she sleeps like this." Daichi whispered. Suga can only smile looking at their sunshine.

-----

Before they could end up the practice, Hinata was gone which resulted to Kageyama's irritation. He doesn't want her to go somewhere without him especially walking alone, what if someone will kidnap her for being too friendly or for being too cute. His mind was full of what ifs until one maid told him that she saw Hinata walking towards the lotus garden. He ran as fast as he could to where his twin sister was. He saw her with their father and mother sleeping comfortably, he walked towards them breathing some air.

Seeing his sister so defenseless and vulnerable makes him want to be with her 24/7 so when he sat down in his mother's lap he immediately hold his twin sister's hand and he was relieved.

Suga and Daichi just giggled from the sight.

Inside the Emperor's Manor the couple talked about what Hinata just said the other day, Suga thought that it was so early for her to be trained like that and on the other hand she doesn't want to crushed her daughter's dreams. Daichi thought it thoroughly and to ease his wife's worries he decided to let Hinata train with General Yachi who was good at planning strategies and likes kids. "Well, who can't resist my daughter's cuteness" he thought for himself.