Final Battle

( A/N : most of you guys probably think Tenko is getting more screentime than Fumie, but dont worry Fumie is going to get her development :) )

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Fumie stalked Kaminari and Jirou from out the corner.

'What does he see in that flat-chested tsundere bitch anyways?!'

Fumie clenched her fist and kept on looked at them, Kaminari waved goodbye and Jirou was walking away, when them two got to a long enough distance. She ran upto Jirou

"Hey! Jirou!"

Jirou looked up at her with startled eyes

"What?"

"Do you like Denki?"

Fumie's voice tone was a bit darker than usual.

"O-of c-c-course not you b-baka!"

"So..."

"So what?"

"You wouldn't mind if me and Denki went on a date... RIGHT?"

Jirou's eyes widened

"I wouldn't mind, in fact I would be happy for you two"

Fumie smiled and walked away

'Now its time to ask Denki out...' Fumie thought as she searched for him.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Tenko stepped foot on the stage, she looked in front of her and was greeted with Todoroki's focused eyes on her.

She needs to win, not because she wants to prove herself but because she wants to impress Todoroki

Present Mic started the match. 

Todoroki immediately sent a huge ice wall towards her.

"Leo!" she called her lion spirit "Mega Flare" she told it, the spirit roared and a huge fire ball that looked like the sun appeared from its mouth, then it shot the blazing sphere, as soon as it made contct with the ice wall it exploded and melted the ice.

'If I can get Leo to keep on melting the ice and get Taurus or Pisces to attack Shoto then I could win this!'

"Taurus!" Tenko called out her bull spirit. "Focus your energy then attack" Steam started coming out the bull and it glowed red then it started charging at Todoroki. "Leo help Taurus!" The lion launched a flamethrower-like attack that followed close behind the bull.

Todoroki menaged to dodge their attack and freeze the ground, this immobilized the 2 spirits but Tenko jumped at the right time "Return..." Tenko told her two spirits as they faded away. The lion could have melted the ice but it would have been too troublesome.

'Damnit I was hoping to win with just Leo but I cant call a spirit continuously...'

"Todoroki why arent you using your left side?!" Tenko asked Todoroki. He remained quiet and kept a poker face.

She sighed as another ice wall was sent towards her

"Pisces!" She called her two fishes spirit and quickly hopped on top of one as they flew/swimmed to the sky.

Todoroki's ice couldnt reach her now so she decided to combine the power of two of her spirits.

"Aquarius!" The mermaid spirit appeared as it was floating besides Tenko. "Use 'THAT' technique!" She ordered her two spirits as she jumped off of one of the two fishes.

Then the mermaid shot water from her urn that was directed at the two fishes, there were confused looks amongst the audience, then the two fishes started rotating/swimming spirally with each other at a fast rate, the water started flowing around the fishes and a water twister was created, the fishes stopped swimming and the twister reached Todoroki, too fast, Todoroki tried freezing it but it didnt work it eventually sucked him in and when it stopped he was sent out of bounds.

...

Tenko won the sports festival tournament

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
*meanwhile with Fumie*

"Denkiii~" Fumie called out as she saw Kaminari come out the toilet.

"Huh?" Kaminari turned and saw Fumie running upto him, a grin formed on his face

"Ok Denki~ Tenko told me she got a date with Todoroki so now I need a date~" She tapped his shoulder and he blushed

"Erm Me?"

"No Mineta"

"What?!"

"Jk now we are going on a date on saturday k?"

"Sure..."