Fumie vs Tenko

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

After both Fumie and Tenko won their first fights with ease, they were both shocked with what happened with Todoroki and Midoriya, for one they literly blew up the stage and Todoroki used his left side!

'That broccoli green hair cunt! how dare he hurt Todoroki!?' Tenko thought to herself as she scratched her knees

"Tenko..."

"H-Huh?! oh uh yeah Fumie?"

"Remember dont hold back"

Thats right... Fumie and Tenko were going to fight each other and neither of them is going to hold back.

Both of them got to to the stage and prepeared themselves.

Present Mic did his usual introduction of the students and started the match.

Fumie levitated some small rocks which turned into gigantic boulders and were blasted at Tenko

"Aquarius!" Tenko shouted, a mermaid which was holding a mystical looking urn appeared from the yellow light. The mermaid sent a blast of water from the urn she was holding which destroyed the rocks Fumie threw.

Fumie irked and levitated herself to try go around Tenko. "Aquarius water barrier!" The mermaid raised one of her hands and water shielded her and Tenko.

Fumie Stopped levitating and did the same trick as before with the rocks exceot this time it worked and Aquarius got hit, this stopped the water barrier and Fumie menaged to kick Tenko.

"Ugh! Aquarius get her!" Tenko commanded and the mermaid created a wave of water which hit Fumie, creating a good distance between her and Tenko.

The mermaid started fading a bit "Aquarius go now" The mermaid vanished into light

Fumie was reaching her limit and was close to going psycho, she tried to hold back but it didnt work.

There was a small silence which was broken by a disturbing laugh, a laugh that would haunt everyone in the stadium

"hahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Fumie was laughing uncontrollably... but it wasnt a normal laugh it was a very... unsettling one. Everyone got scared, EVEN BAKUGO!

"Fumie get a hold of yourself!" Tenko tried reasoning with her but instead of Fumie listening she got more and more bloodlust