Wins

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Fumie and Tenko stood there laughing at their female classmates who got tricked into wearing cheerleading outfits by Kaminari and Mineta.

It was the final part of the sports festival the tournament.

Fumie was going to fight againts Aoyama and Tenko was going to fight againts Momo. Neither of them were worried about their current oppenent butvthey were worried of who their next opponent would be. Each Other.

Tenko was scared that she was going to fight againts Fumie's alter ego the one where she is a psychotic sadist and Fumie was scared that she might kill her best friend.

Either way they were both scared

Fumie looked over at who Kaminari was up against, it was some girl with vines for hair from 1B, she didnt think too much of it. Meanwhile Tenko was staring at Todoroki, she didnt know why but something about him just felt so intriguing and she also felt a bit jealous when Todoroki asked Momo to be in his team instead of her.

'Why did he choose that useless whore she makes Sakura Haruno look good! Im way stronger than that stupid slut Momo!' Tenko raged to herself

At the same tine Fumie wasnt happy as well, she realised that Kaminari is closer to Jirou than he is with her.

'Why does he have to like that dumb, tsundere, flat-chested bitch?! all she can do is make ugly noises that are just as disturbing as her disgusting face!' She felt herself exploding with rage as she questioned her sanity.

*timeskip*
~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Tenko and Fumie were both impressed by Todoroki, he created a gigantic ice wall that annihilated Sero.

'He's so strong... I need him!' Tenko thouht to herself and got ready.

It was Tenko's turn to fight againts Momo, she felt relaxed and anxious at the same time, on one hand she knew she was going to win on the other she was knew that she was too focused on impressing Todoroki that she might kill Momo just like she did with her father.

Present Mic introduced both girls and let the match begin.

Momo immediately created a shield to protect herself and a metal pipe for offence she was charging at Tenko, Tenko smirked and called two of her spirits.

"Taurus! Capricorn!" Right after her usual yellow light appearing on her palm a bull and a goat with a mermaid's tail appeared.

"Capricorn block her quirk" as Tenko said that the the goat's eyes glowed red and Momo's shield and metal pipe disappeared, Momo gasped and looked at Tenko. "Taurus tackle her with full strenght!" Some steam formed around the bull and it charged at Momo, when Momo got hit she flied out the stage and hit the wall causing to break a little, Momo coughed and spit some blood, she had to go to Recovery Girl immediately.

Tenko looked at Todoroki across the stadium, Todoroki looked away but she didnt, she just felt so soothed by his appearance, presence, voice, eyes... she could go on and on about what she liked-no loved- no LUSTED about him.

Fumie's match finished in an instant and no one got to see her psycho side since Aoyama practically got desyroyed.

Fumie was also a bit upset that Kaminari lost againts that girl, she felt like taking out her knife and stabbing her but she couldn't do that right now....

When Fumie and Tenko saw each other they said that neither of them would hold back and will go all out.... Hopefully no one dies.