Part 8

*Back to the present*

Ezra's POV
I was still staring at her laying underneath the transparent sheet when i finally came back to reality as she rolled over and her eyes fluttered open, delicately...
"AHHH!! What the Frik Ezra!!!" Her eyes were wide and filled with shock as i tried to calm her down, "E-Ezra i c-can't b-breathe!!" She was having a panic attack, "Kriffkriffkriff, Err ok... Sabine calm down please, look at me!" I realised i was only making it worse, but then i remembered something that Hera told me after Sabine had one on Lothal, 'If i'm not here and Sabine has a panic attack, look her in the eyes and tell her its ok, if that doesn't work, you should get her to hold her breath for a bit...'
"Sabine, 'Bine look at me..." she started hyperventilating so i took Hera's advice and got her to hold her breath..... just probably not in the way she meant, i kissed her deeply when all the emotions i felt before came rushing back, love, excitement, passion and then i drew back...

"Ezra, what was that...." she asked quietly, "I.... well... Hera gave me advice for your panic attacks in case she wasn't here. She said that you should hold your breath so..... i kissed you....." i trailed off at the end feeling the blood rush to my cheeks being the awkward person i am.... and then she spoke up, "I wasn't complaining...." she said and did something i never would've expected..... she smashed her lips into mine, our tongues fighting for dominance, i could feel my heart pounding in my chest... threatening to break free from my chest. She slipped her tanned legs between my own as i sucked on her neck most likely leaving a mark. She pinned me up against the cold wall, but i stopped her, "w-wait Sabine we should stop i-we dont want to do something we will regret.."
Her expression changed briefly but she leaned forwards and whispered in my ear, "Well then i should take advantage of these circumstances...." she nibbled on my ear lobe and sashayed away swinging her hips from side to side.

Hera's POV
"Sabine? You are just the person i was looking for...." I whisper-yelled at Sabine as she walked out of her room with a smirk plastered on her face after whispering something that i couldn't hear. She looked at me with a flush in her cheeks and her hair had changed from neatly straightened to messy with strands stuck to her face and then i saw it.... a love bite on her neck, just above her collar bone, "Sabine, what's that on your neck?" I asked with hesitation knowing exactly what it was, "I-i it's nothing Hera, what did you want me for?" I knew she was going to lie to me so i came up with the idea to send her and Ezra out on a mission and put a camera in their rooms to catch them..... ''Sabine i have a mission for you and Ezra, Fulcrum is going to Lothal so that we can pass on some secret info....'' I paused and knew that after i said this, there would be no turning back.... ''BUT.... you have to pretend to be in a relationship so that no one will bother you...'' She seemed shocked at first but i saw a smirk form at the corners of her lips, ''If you and Ezra can't handle it though i can get someone else to do it....'' She replied almost too quickly, ''Nono its ok we can do it" and with that she walked away and back to her room. When i heard a small squeal of excitement i knew that she was going to enjoy it.....
After my talk with Sabine, Chopper and i fixed the hyperdrive we went to bed, Chopper of course went to recharge but i fell asleep, not soon after, Kanan came in and hugged me as we fell asleep in each others arms..