Friends

"bye" I yell out running to the bus stop. I was running late from sleeping in, again. I ran to the bus stop as soon as the bus arrived. I got on and said hi to lochie. we finally got to school which sent like forever cause no one said a word. at school I was at the locker bay waiting for Michael. I saw him and he walked up to me. " done your science homework?" he asks. " shit, it's due today?" I say trying not to believe it. " yup and you haven't done your homework for a month, so you got detention for a week" he smirks. It was last period, the horrible science. That night around dinner time I finished detention and I had to write down a whole text book full of science shit. as soon as I got home I went to bed exsorsted.

It was Friday, the last of my detention. it was lunch time and i was opening my locker when I saw a note in it. it read "

miss me much bloody beauty?

I'll help you out with science

- jeff

Ps: If want I will kill the teacher if you want

I smiled, but how did he know my locker. then I see a box small covered with black wrapping paper and a white ribbon . I open it to see what it was. it was I little bottle of some sort of clear liquid. it had a not so I read it. " put this in someone's lunch, you'll thank me later" it wrote.

That night...

I had one hour left and the teacher was reading with her back facing me. My hands were getting saw and my eyes were seeing fuzzy. I hear a tap on the window. I turn around to see it was jeff smiling even more. I was shocked but happy somehow. He then disperses and it made me sad thinking I still have to do this. " Anna I'll be back" miss bitchy said to me, I named her that. She walks out and I stop writing and look at my surroundings. I hear a scream and it was the teacher. I run out seeing the teacher on the ground. " hello" I say looking around. Then I see jeff leaning on a random locker. He had a smirk. " you killed her" I say leaning down to see if she's ok. " not dead just fainted, unless you want her dead...." He says but I just glare at him. " let's go to the canteen" he says. " they'll see you and me and I'll be suspended" I say worried. He takes off his hoodie and gives it to me. " I don't care if they see me and they won't see you in the hoodie" he smirks. I stare at the hoodie. It was a white hoodie but had blood over it. I shrugged and put it on. Surprisingly I

Was more conferrable around jeff knowing he wouldn't kill me. We walked to the canteen and broke in. We turn the lights on and looked around. We grab chips and candy and ran off. We sat on the oval eating and talking random shit. " to get to know you better i will ask you some questions." He says

" favourite colour?"

" lime or blood red"

" best place"

" beach or city"

" favourite food"

" pavlover or cake mix"

" song and band"

" skillet"

" how you would kill"

" knife, more fun"

He smiled and was impressed. We started to play would you rather.

" would you rather friends or money" I ask him and he says it depends if he liked that friend. " what type of guy would you like funny, nice, athletic or a guy that shares your pain, that makes you feel better and do everything together" he asks ending seriously. I think, " second one, he would know me better and we would last longer" I say. It was getting late and we lied down looking up. " tomorrow night are you doing anything?" I ask. " was gonna go killing but I'd rather do something with you, what's your plan" he says. " show me the creepypastas gang" I say and get gets up quick. " I don't know...." He starts then I say " please just one night then I won't talk about it ever again, I want to see there real" I say. He sighs and we get up. " I'll ask them" he says.

Neat day...

Jeffs pov

" no way she's coming, we will be ruin and we would all kill you then jeff" Ben says. All the guys were here and sally. " please I want her think I'm cool" I protest. " jeff look we all know you love her but it's to risky" Ej says. "Do not plus I'm gonna kil her,vi just wanted to go to the carnival to have fun, I had to get someone cause it would look suspicious." I say. " but why her?" Eh says. " cause if she isn't a fan girl, and she feels my pain, she is suisidle" I say ."how about this, I'll go see her and see if she's cool, if not well..," Lj says even though I know what he would of said. I was glad. I wonder how much she can trust me, it's not like were friends...im goons kill her when she comes over😏.