The shocky shock

I walk down stairs to see everyone at the table eating. " morning anna" Ben says. I don't say a word, just glare. I eat then I go to the couch.i turn the TV on and put it on the news. " a younge school girl was murdered last night, before she was dragged away there was a message on the wa using her own blood, it said it was from bloody beauty and who is aparently ment to be a myth. so locked your windows, she's out there" the news reporter said. I screamed and everyone ran in. " jeff are you fucking siriouse, aparently I'm now bloody beauty and I'm a myth, what the fuck" I yell and jeff laughs nervisly. " well I thought it would get you known, like every other creepypasta" he says. my face was going to explode. " jeff, at school my name is bloody beauty, there going to find me now cause of you" I yell and he goes pale. " oh" was all he could say. " Anna you are a creepypasta now ok" Ben says. I calm down. " fine, but I want cake" I say and go to the kitchen and eat cake. 15 mins later hoodie walked in. " mind if I have some, it's my favorite" he asks shyly. " Go ahead" I say and he gets a pice of cheesecake. " being one of us isn't that bad, it's good." he says. " how" I say. " well you got people who feel your pain, cool mansion, me..." he says mumbling the last word. " your really nice, but I guess I have no choice do I?" i say. " no you don't..." he says. " Anna if you want I could take you to the city tonight" he asks nervously and shyly. before I could answer masky walks in. " hey, did you save some for me?" he asks looking in the frige. " no sorry" I say. he sits acros us. " I'm hoodie I would like to go but it just..." I begin but masky buts us off. " wait were is hoodie taking you, wait he's asking you out, right" masky say. " it wasn't a date, I just ask her if she wanted to go to the city together" hoodie says. "um anyway hoodie as I was saying...i just don't feel comfortable with anyone here, I'm sorry" I say and walk out. I go to my room and take a nap.

Maskys pov

I felt bad for hoodie, he really liked Anna but she didn't like anyone. " hoodie lighten up, she just dosnt know better, put it this way if she said yes, she would only be dating you cause your a bad boy, so she clearly wants to know better" I say. I could see hoodie upset but he knew I was right. " just get to know each other better ok." I say and I give him a hug.