The test of servivle

I wake up and I get out of the bed. I walk down stairs to see all of them staring at me." fuck. No way get me out" I yell at the them. " sit down, Anna and we will talk about why you can't leave." Ben says. there was a spot next to him and hoodie. I sit down nervisly. " you have to pass this only test ok, kill someone today that's all you have to do" Ben says and my mouth drops. " no I can't, not on innersint people people" I say. " it's the only way you can live, or we will kill you...sorry" he says. " than i rather die then to live by killing someone" I say. he sighs. "well I guess I'll have to kill you..." he sighs. he waits for my answer. in fact everyone does. "well go on and kill me, what you waiting for?" I says. " what. I thought you didn't want to die" he says. " why is it hard for you to kill me, you do this often so go ahead" I say. he thinks for a while. " No, your going to kill someone of you like it or not" he says. " no you can't make me" I yell. " Tough now pick some one to kill." he says. " I pick me, I'll kill my self" I say and grabb a knife that was near me. I was ready to stab my guts when he held it. " let go" I yell but he dosnt. "no your not firing now if kill someone I will kill everyone you care about" he says and I let go of the knife. " damn it I hate you..." I mumble to my self. " Go find a girl named Tilly McGwire. bring her here ok" I say. " I'm doing it, but I won't kill her just knock her out." jeff says and runs out. " why her?" bens asks. " my friend suffers from depression because of her" I say.

Later that day...

Jeff came back with her. she was screaming and yelling to let her go. everyone was around her. " go away you freaks" she yells. I then step forward. " anna, my bestie, my favorite girl can you please help me?" she asks sucking up to me. " fuck no bitch" I say and stab her quickly. I got up a little shocked and everyone cheered. I bend back down and pick up her phone. I smash it.

Later that day I was silent in my room, thinking how I killed her. - knock knock- I hear someone knocking on the door. I say come in and it does. it was jeff. " great kill, feel better?" he asks. " no, I want to go home now please" I say crying. he put his arms around me but I push them off. " you got me in this bloody mess get me out of it" I yell at him. he gets up. " I'm sorry I can't, understand that now your a creepypasta" he say and walks out. what have I done?.