Chapter Eighteen

"I have this curse my name is Carly De Vil" I say to her.

"My name is Ivory" she says.

"Nice to meet you Ivory can you please ta,e the apple I feel a little bit stupid holding it in front of you"I say

Ivory is so beautiful  (picture above of Ivory ).

She eats the apple from my hand and let's me stroke her.

"Why are you here " Ivory asks me

"Bowie not sure if you know him but he want to take me on my first horse ride"I say to Ivory.

Ivory just nods at me.

"I see you picked your horse " Bowie says but I have no idea how long he's been there I hope not long.

Turn to look at Bowie and give him a smile then look back at Ivory and she gives me a nod.

"I sure have or she could of chooses me" I say to him

"I like that cowgirl"Bowie says walking towards me.

I give him a smile then Bowie gets Ivory out of her stable and he gets another horse called Rabin.

We walk out of the stable with the horse's then me horse ridding lessons begins.

"Put your leg here then pull your self up don't worry you won't harm the horse" Bowie says

I do as I am told Evan though I am so scared.

As I pull my self on to Ivory I sit on her then look at Bowie as I stroke the back of Ivory as a thank you for allowing me on top of her.

Bowie has a grin on his face then he gets on Ravin then he gets closer to me then puts a silver cowboy hat on me.

"You look like areal cowgirl now " Bowie says as I smile at him

"Come on cowboy let's ride"I say to Bowie he is such a show of he speeds of in the distances.

"Come on Ivory let's show them how it really done" I say to her

"Hold on tied "Ivory says

I do as what Ivory tells me to do.

With in seconds Ivory speeds closer and closer to Ravin and Bowie, my go this is amazing feeling.