4

Later that night, the girls headed for Elin's appartment with some food, coffees in their hands and wide smiles on their faces. Ianthe was having the time of her life so far. She felt sorry for misjudging Elin when she first saw her. That girl was not only a lot of fun, but also very kind. If the rest of the weekend was going to go so well, than this would be the best birtday she'd ever had!

Out of the blue, the sound of the entrance door opening was heard, startling the guests. Elin didn't react. She identified the unexpected visitor by the lack of manners.

Hjalmar entered the living room and casually threw himself on the couch, next to the girls. The cousins were left dumbfolded at the sight of him. Obnoxious' drummer was really sitting in the same room as them- Hjalmar Koht in person, breathing the same air as them!

"Hello to you too.", Elin greeted, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, hi.", he responded, waving lazily, "Got any beers left?"

She sighed, "You know where to find 'em."

After receiving the information he needed, Hjalmar jumped up and headed for the kitchen. A few moments later, he returned to his seat with an open beer bottle in his hand.

"I'm Hjalmar, by the way.", the drummer introduced himself and took a sip of the beer, "Nice to meet you."

"We know.", Xandria responded and Ianthe shyly shook his hand.

He smirked, intrigued, "So, I'm guessing you've heard of my band too."

The girls nodded at the same time.

"They're here for your gig tommorrow.", Elin informed, "It was Ianthe's birthday on Wednesday and she really wanted to see you guys live."

"Oh, for real?"

Ianthe nodded eagerly. An eager smile made its way to her lips.

Hjalmar winked playfully and began to eye the birthday girl up and down, "How old did you turn?"

"16!"

The man's facial expression changed pretty drastically as soon as he heard her answer. Although he had been interested in his newly found fans just a moment ago, now he looked somewhat uneasy.

Turning to the other cousin, he asked, "And you are...?"

"17."

Hjalmar mumbled a "shit", so quietly that only he could hear it. Underage fans, especially girls, at Obnoxious' shows weren't necessarily exciting news for the band. Those could be a real pain in the arse sometimes. The boys, who usually didn't know their aclohol tolerance level, would get wasted before the concert even started and disturb the others by starting random scandals. And then there were the girls... one could have sworn that the younger they were, the better they looked. Although no man in his right mind should think about minors that way, Hjalmar, as well as the rest of the band, had to admit to themselves especially that it was the truth. What was more, those sly little creatures wouldn't tell their age until it was too late. That was why they ended up having numerous conflicts with outraged parents and having to deal with charges of sexual harassment towards a minor. Luckily enough, none of those moms so far had any evidence to prove that the boys had indeed cat-called or touched their daughters in an inapropriate manner and the daughters were at least kind enough not to turn them in. So, the police couldn't do much.

"Hey, errr...", the young man cleared his throat, "Sorry to burst your bubble, girls, but we're not letting anyone under 18 in anymore."

Ianthe's shoulders sank and she let out a tiny sigh of disappointment. The only reason she came all the way to Stockholm was to see them live! Now what were she and Xandria going to do, head home earlier?