Chapter 4

"So if you're on the run, then we need to change you" Changbin says as he walks closer.
"What do you mean?" I say grabbing my bag from him.
"Well we need to give you a 'makeover', you know like change you" he continues but I am still so confused.
"Ok Seungmin's dad is pretty high up in the police of the whole country, so we can basically give you an identity and just casually put it in the files" says Jisung.
"And my family are all plastic surgeons, so I can change you physically, if you wouldn't mind" Minho says walking closer to me.
"Omg wow, you'd all do that for me?" I say standing up.
"Not so fast, yes we'll do that for you but you gotta do stuff in return, starting with becoming one of us" says Hyunjin walking away and towards the door.
"But for now let's just get you a room and let's all just get some sleep"he continues as he then leaves the room.
"Yes he's right, come with me" says Jackson Wang, walking out and the room and I follow him.
He leads me up some stares and through to 3 doors.
"This is your's" he says opening the door which has an amazing room inside.
It's got red velvet curtains hanging from the ceiling. The bed has a soft scarlet blanket on it covering most of the bed. It's so luxurious. It room filled with bright red.

"And this one is mine, feel free to come and ask me about anything whenever you want" says Jackson Wang as he opens his door on the left to mine

Felix comes up behind me and looks me in my eyes and then goes up to the door on my right.
"This is mine, please try and stay quite, and don't bother me" he says and he disappears into his room.
"Don't worry about him, he's just trying to look tough and hard in front of you" Jackson Wang says winking at me and he disappears into his room.
I do the same thing and go into my room I lie on the bed for a few minutes and then I hear a knock on the door.
"Y/n, I brought you some pyjamas to wear for bed"
I open the door and see Jeongin standing there with a smile on his face.
"Awww thank you Jeongin" I say whilst hugging him.
"Yeah,  they're just spare clothes Minho keeps just in case, but I guess they're your's now" he says giving me beautiful silk red pyjamas. Jeez they must be really rich.
"Thank you Jeongin and goodnight" I say whilst hugging him again.
"Goodnight Y/n" he says and he walks away whilst I shut the door.
I get changed and get into my bed.
Wow this is amazing I wouldn't have guessed that this would be my new life.
I re-see his eyes looking at me. And his soft hands grabbing me and pulling me away with him. Omg they are all amazing, and so kind for letting me stay here.
But what do they want me for? As so as it's done will I be by myself again? I don't know yet, but I'm so greatful.
I drift off to sleep only thinking one thing.
I wish she was here with me, she'd love this so much. But she can't and she never will. She's gone but who killed her?

*So next chapter is up, ok so I'd just like to dedicate this next chapter to Ed from my play, what an absolute bloody legend! Go on mate! Anyway Love ya;)*