Chapter 6

"OH MY GOD, WAIT WHAT? PLASTIC SURGERY!?!?!??!?" I say jumping up from the bed.
"Yeah I'm really sorry Y/n, but this is the main part of changing you, we need to give you a different identity in order for you to have a new life" Chan says coming closer to comfort me.
"Yeah also don't worry, you're in good hands" Minho says as he grabs my hands.
Felix then comes over and puts an arm around my shoulder.
"But Y/n, no offence, we think you're beautiful just the way you are but we need to change you in order for our plan"
"Awww thank you Felix" I say putting my arms around him and hugging him. I look up and see him blushing which makes me giggle.
"But wait speaking of plan, what is this?" I say trying to calm myself down.
"I'll tell you after Minho does surgery on you which will be this afternoon." Chan says smiling
"WAIT TODAY!?!??!?!?"
"Yes the quicker you change, the quicker you'll be free" Seungmin says and him and Changbin straight away walk out the door.
"I know but this is just all very sudden, like I only just arrived in Korea yesterday"
"Yes it's a bit overwhelming but just listen I have a few designs for your face...." Minho says and he pulls out some pictures.
We decide on my new look and Minho straight away brings me to this place in one of the rooms which is specially designed for surgery.
He gets to work on changing every single bit of me.
*a few hours later*
I have bandages all around me and I am sitting in my bed with Jackson Wang and Jeongin watching a movie.
Suddenly Chan and Minho walk in followed by Felix.
"Seungmin's just working on your identity papers and stuff, and I think it's time we told you what's going on" Chan says sitting on the edge of my bed.
"But before that, Y/n....... I think it's time to reveal your face..." Minho says as he starts to unravel my bandages.
He finishes and is immediately followed by the whole room gasping and saying wow.
"Wait what do I look Like?"
"Here you go Y/n" Felix says and bringing a mirror up to my face.
In it I see.....

"Wow, oh my god, jeez Minho you're amazing" I say touching my face all over

"Y/n....." Felix says a little star struck but then clears his throat.
"You look great"
"Thanks Felix, I think so too"
Then Chan gets out a folder labelled 'plan', I know right they are very original.
"So all you need to know is there's this guy called JYP and we need revenge on him for what he did to Felix's parents" Chan says unfolding a piece of paper with the dude's face on it.
"Yeah he's very rich so 8 years ago he hired someone to shoot my dad, but my mom was with him at the time so he killed them both" Felix looks down at his feet and I sit him down next to me and hug him.
"The assassin was caught but JYP got away with it because he's rich" Felix continues as he buries his head in my neck so that we can't see his face.
"Oh my god that's horrific, I'll sure help you guys with whatever I can do" I say patting his head trying to show that I care but it looks a bit weird.
"Anyway JYP has been working on this company and next month is the opening party and we're going to kidnap his date and hold her for ransom"
"Wait no why are we kidnapping a poor girl, no we can't do that to her"
"Oh she won't mind" Chan says smiling
"Wait do you know her or something"
"I'm looking straight at her" Chan says
"Oh wait so you're going to kidnap me?"
"No because you're in on the plan, so yes we will kidnap you but only for show" Chan says rolling his eyes at my stupidity.
I just look at him and nod my head.
"Y/n, we're giving you a new life and identity if you do this for us. You're the key part of this"
"Ok I'll do this for you" I say and Felix hugs me tighter.
"Thank you Y/n" he says softly and gets up to pretend he's fine
"Right now down to Seungmin, he's doing your identity papers and stuff"
We all follow Chan down to a basement where Seungmin is on a computer typing.
"Wow, Y/n is that you? You look amazing, Minho you are amazing" he says and I blush.
"Aww cute, also I've decided that from now on you are Kang Minji a 23 year old girl from Incheon with high grades and you are looking for a job as JYP's assistant at which I have already made a CV for you" he says handing me a folder which contains all my information.
"Oh wow, thank you Seungmin, so this is me"
"Your welcome Minji, you know I picked right, that name suits you" he says winking and I blush.
Wow that's my name now, I am no longer Y/n and my old life is behind me. Maybe I can move on. No I can never move on, my best friend is dead and I still don't know who did it or why they would.
"Also this is your new phone and I have already added all your information to the police database, which I am able to get by hacking into my dad's computer" he says handing me my phone and then continuing
"My dad is very high up in the police that's why"
"Thank you Seungmin" I say once again and he nods
"Now Minji, we picked Incheon because your accent when you speak Korean is kinda that but it still needs work so you'll spend the rest of the day with Jisung who is from Incheon, trying to pick up his accent" Chan says leading me out of the room and back up to where Jisung is sitting on the sofa talking with Hyunjin.
"Oh wow Y/n, is that you?" Jisung asks and Hyunjin has his mouth open.
"No my name is Kang Minji now" I say smiling at them.
"Ok hello Minji, nice to meet you" he says shaking my hand.
"Now let's teach you my accent"
We spend the rest of the day just talking and I actually pick it up. We all then head to bed and Jeongin and Jackson Wang come and sit in my room to watch the rest of the movie with me. At one point it's really funny because Felix walks in and sees them so he comes and joins us.
However they all end up just falling asleep so I turn off the tv.
I look at each of them sleeping soundly. They are my new family, my life has changed so much thanks to them but....I am so jealous of the me who had her life planned out, she was going to get a job at a company working as an engineer with an amazing friend who was basically like her sister. And now that girl has had to move and escape the country from the police with her best friend dead.
I look over at the picture of me and her.
"Goodnight Charlene, I miss you.." I whisper and promptly fall asleep with Felix and Jeongin in my arms with Jackson Wang next to Felix.
I will fight for them. Felix needs justice and I have nothing else to do with my life. Hopefully I may find some answers to the death of the people who he loves most even if I can't have the answers to the death of the person who I love most.

*Thank you guys once again for reading I hope you enjoyed this Chapter, also I have just finished my first ever fan fiction called 'Love Myself' if you could please go and read that ♡, Love ya;)*