Course!

Kaylee POV

We get in the car and drive away. "Dad, when are we going to get to our house?" "Soon."

As we pull up to the house it's huge! "Woah!" I can't help but saying.  "Like it?!" He asks excitedly. "Love it!"

                       Later

"Dad I'm going for a walk!" I yell down the stairs. "Ok don't stay out to late!" "I won't." I go get in the shower. Then get dressed. I let my long blonde hair out of the bun. I put on a cut off jersey and tie it up then put on some high jeans and some make-up. And go outside. And I'm ready to explore! I walk up to a bar called Irbys. I walk inside and sit at the bar. A few minutes later. I hear something behind me that makes me jump....

I turn around to see the snake tattoo group again. I whisper to myself." Ugh not again!" As I turn around and smile "what's up?" I ask. "Not this girl again!"Eyeball says. I order a beer as the one they call Ace sits next to me.
"Can I talk to you?" He says. "Why?"

We walk outside and take a little walk. He tells me "Eyeball called dibs on me when I walked out and to stay away from him." "Why?" "Because if you don't you'll regret it..." I loved that he had called dibs on me when I had left but i don't know what that means.

As I walk back to my house Chris walks up behind me and scares me half to death. "Ahhhhh!" I scream. He laughs so hard he falls on the ground! "Need a ride?" He asks. "Course!" I say

Guys I need suggestions idk what to do any more HELP!!! Love you guys tho❤️❤️😭😭😭