Ow

A/N hey guys not trying to make Kaylee look or sound like a hoe I guess it's just a natural flaw sorry...lmao
——————————————————
Kaylee's POV

I awoke and realized I was still in the tree house books and cards scattered everywhere I quickly got up and saw that Chris had left and took a sigh of relief but also a little upset the he just left like what the fuck but I can't Blame him he is a Chambers boy after all. Plus his dad would have killed him... WAIT MY DAD IS GOING TO KILL ME!! I stand up and put my shirt and my shorts on and ran as I ran I passed the Cobras and Eyeball grabbed my arm he must of forgotten what happened yesterday i thought. I ripped my arm away looked at him and was about to walk away but he said. "You need to understand if your with the Cobras you need to stand with the Cobras you can't go and hookup with my brother." I looked at him and said. "Look I need to go I'll talk to you later." And ran. I Was about to walk into my house when I caught my reflection in a window. I had a hicky on my neck so I put my hair in a side pony and covered the spot with it. I am only 17 after all. I walk in and my dad is sitting on the counter. "Where were you?" He asks. "I was hanging out with Chris and fell asleep in his tree house sorry dad." I said in a disappointed voice. "Ok come give me a hug." He said. So I walked up to him and gave him a hug and my hair must have moved because..."WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" He screamed. I looked at him confused. "What the fuck is what?" He pointed to my neck where my hair had moved and there bright as day was my hicky. "D-Dad I'm sor- I couldn't say anymore because I felt a stinging sensation on my face it took me second to realize what had happened but he had slapped me. I ran up to my room crying and looked at my window and jumped out if he was going to hurt me I was going to leave. I ran down town balling my eyes out and I got to Irbys and was about walk in but I couldn't make it I collapsed on the ground crying. And I just sat there I couldn't move I even tried once I was stuck.
A few minutes later I feel a hand on my shoulder I turn around and see Eyeball when he realizes I'm crying he says. "What the fuck happened?" "M-m-my d-dad he slapped me." I manage to say. "Well you can't stay there then." He says. "But I have to I have nowhere else to go." I say. "Well you can't stay at my dads because he's crazy but I think I could talk to Ace and maybe you could stay there." He says.