The Cobras

Kaylee POV

I was hanging out with my dad at Irbys when The Cobras walked in. "Imma go home you coming?" He asked. "No I can stay for a little longer if that's ok." "That's fine cya at home." "Yep."

15 minutes later.

I get up and start walking I don't have a ride so I'm going to walk. About half way there there's a car behind me soo go to the side of the rode and it pulls over and no surprise it's Eyeball and his gang. "You want a ride?" He asked. I don't want to be rude. "Sure." I said. I got in and pulled out a cigarette. Dang I don't have a lighter but to my surprise eyeball lights it. "Thanks." I said. "No problem just where do you live now?" He asked. "Just one more right." I said.  "Ok." Ace took a right and the dropped me off.

2 hours later.
Me and dad hear a knock at the door. "You have plans?" He asks well walking towards the door. "Not that I know of." I said. He opened the door to see Ace and Eyeball there. "May we help you?" He asked. "We would like to take Kaylee here on a ride if it's ok with her." I don't want to go but I can't be rude. "Sure I'll go." I said with a fake smile. Dad must have noticed because he said. "You sure?" "Yup I'm fine." I got in the car and we had a drive we talked we laughed and that was it. Then they dropped me off.   

The next day.

I woke up went and took a shower. Did my hair in a side braid. And chose a outfit. A romper that was pink with polkadots.And I was so bored. So I decided to go see the guys. I got there and said. "Ok Eyeball I'll give you the day to impress me starting now!" I then sat back on a hood of the car and smirked. I got in the car and the rest of the gang hopped in I asked Eyeball where we were going and he wouldn't tell me. Then all the sudden Billy yells. "SHIT WE FORGET THE BAT!" I was so confused. "WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED A BAT?" "You'll see!" Eyeball said. Then I saw what we were doing WE WERE HITTING MAILBOXES! "What the fuck?" I asked. "It's your turn next get ready." He said. I looked at eyeball and said. "Who the Fuck do you think I am?"  I asked. "The girl I wanna wake up to in the morning." He said. I just grab the bat and hit the mailboxes. "Damn girl you look good when you swinging that bat!" I playfully slap him.

After mail box baseball he takes me to Irbys. And he says. "Let's go play pool ball." "Uhhh I don't know how." "Don't worry I'll show you!" He said winking. We go over to the pool table and he wraps his arms around my waist. I jump a first but then I got used to it. After he shows me how to play I don't want him to let go and as if he read my mind he clung on to me. And I won! Then we brought the boys back to Aces place and he took me to the View on the cliff. We sat there for a little just looking. It was so beautiful!

Then he started to lean in I wasn't sure if that's what I wanted but then I caught a glimpse of his beautiful brown eyes and I couldn't help myself. I let him gently place his lips on mine and kiss me softly at first. I smiled into the kiss. "What's so funny?" He asked. "Just how cute you are." He began to kiss me again but this time it was rough and passionate and I lost myself in the kiss.

A/N hey guys so what do you think about Kaylees little moment? I loved it anyway wouldn't be able have done this chapter without @shelbyjos