Chris

Kaylee's POV

After that little tree house incident I decided to go home I didn't think I could face the Cobras because they seemed so upset and I couldn't stand to be yelled at. I'll talk to them tomorrow I told myself.
Then came tomorrow and I got scared...
But I have to do it I think I gave them enough time... I think.
So I decided to look at Irbys first. But they weren't there.. so I went to blue point But they weren't there... "WHERE ARE THEY???" I screamed and then I realized I screamed out loud... ops. "Hey you looking for the Cobras?" A stranger asked me. "Excuse me...?" I asked. "I asked if you were looking for the Cobras." He said. "Oh yeah sorry." I said. "It's fine sincerely. I just saw them going into Irbys with a few girls." "GIRLS???" I asked. "Yeah? Why? Do you have a thing with one of them or something?" He asked. "That's none of your business!" I said storming off to Irbys. I walk into Irbys and see them. Eyeball, Charlie, Ace, Furry,and the rest. I am so in raged and I don't know why... I'm acting like a crazy girlfriend but I'm not. He has his arms around this blonde bitches waste and her arm around his shoulder. I rip her off him by her arm shove her into a wall and she screams "EYEBALL AREN'T YOU GOING TO STOP HER?" He shakes his head. And I swear I hear and feel her arm break as she screams out in pain I shove her in a corner and then run to eyeball and slap him and his face turns bright red as I turn around. I feel his hand turn me around and as if he is going to talk but I put up my hand and say "Don't talk to me!" And get from his grip and run and I run intel I get to the Boy's tree house I climb the ladder and knock then I here Chris yell "That's not the secret knock!" I yell in return "Please let me in!" Then I hear the table move and see the door open. I crawl in and start crying and I cry and then I feel Chris's strong arms around me and I cry even more. "What wrong princess?" He asks. "Y-y-your brother." I manage to say. "WHAT? WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!" He asks. I try to talk but I can't all I can get out is. "H-he lied t-to me he told me he liked me b-b-But" I can't get out anymore because even though I was crying he lent in I decided I would kiss him luckily the rest of the boys already went home... because a lot of stuff happened in that tree house.

Sorry guys I've been gone for so long I just am getting over walking pneumonia it sucks let me know if you want more