Chapter : 1

Jennie's POVs

"Jennie-ah. You need to wake up now. Remember your working at our company so you need to wake up early starting today" my mom called me from outside of my room and told me that I'm going to work.

Yes I'm working at my parents company and I'm their only daughter that they can hope for. I lazily stand up from my bed and start doing my morning routine. After doing my morning routine, I went downstairs only to be greeted by my mom "Morning sweetheart" "Morning too mom. Where's dad?"

I ask my mom cuz my father is no where to be seen. "He already went to his office because there's someone who wants to meet him" my mom said. "Ouh oky. What time are you going to work mom?" I ask her again then she said "I'm going with you". "I thought your going by your own" I said. "Nope. I'm going with you because your dad ask me to" thats what mom said.

So I started eating when suddenly moms phone is ringing. "I'll take this for a minute honey" mom said and I just nod at her. Looks like its very important "Honey, your father ask us to go there now. He said its very important so you should eat faster then we're going oky?"

"Oky" was all I can say. After eating, we directly went to our car and Mr. Lee drove us to our company. When we arrived at our company,my mom bring me in my father's office and there I saw a two couples sitting in front of my father's table.

"Jennie, this is Mr and Mrs Kim ,we were friends before you were born" my father said. "Nice to meet you both Mr and Mrs Kim, My name's Jennie Kim" I introduce myself to them and they smile at me.

"Nice to meet you too. You look so beautiful today the last time I see you when you were 8 years old and now your really a big girl" Mrs Kim said "Thank you Mrs Kim" I said. Then suddenly someone knock the door and my father let him in.

"Sorry I'm late, I had an appointment earlier" the guy said. "It's oky. Jennie this is Kai, My son" Mrs Kim introduce her son to me. "Nice to meet you, Kai-ssi" I said. "Nice to meet you too, Jennie-ssi" he said to me.

"Oky, so now we are all here. The reason why we want both of you to meet is we want to tell you both that you will be marrying after 3 months". We were both in a real shock after hearing what my father just say. "What?!" Both of us said in unison.

I was shock because I don't want to get married yet. I still want to enjoy my time being single but yet I was being arrange marriege with this cold guy that I don't really know.

"I don't want to get married yet. I don't even know who he is or what kind of person he is" I said to my father. "Me neither" That's what Kai said.

"Well whether both of you like it or not..both of you are going to marry anyway..." Both of our father said in unison...i looked at the guy and saw he was annoyed and i was too....i mean who wouldn't be mad or annoyed when i literally
Just graduated from university and now im freaking getting married.....

"I oppose to this marriage!" I stood up and yelled making all of them looked at me with shocked except the guy who i was getting married to..."Sit Down Jennie Kim! I did not raise you like this!" My father yelled at me making me having shivers in my spine...

"B-but i don't want to marry this guy...and besides i don't freaking know him" i said....and then my mother spoke something that unbelievable..."My dear you may forget Kai but you have to atleast marry him for 1 year and if u still don't like him then divorce after the 1 year..."

Kai's POVs

"My dear you may forget Kai but you have to atleast marry him for 1 year and if u still don't like him then divorce after the one year" Her mother's words made me really shock " How can I know her aunt, this is the first time we met... and I don't even know who she is" I said sarcasticly

"You don't remember too? You and Jennie are very good childhood friends and when you and your parents went to our house you always ask me about her" her father said. I can't believe it, I've never had a childhood friend before...

"What?! Seriously?!" Both me and Jennie said in unison. I was really speechless right now. "Mom..you mind to explain it to us too? Cuz I really really don't get it." I said to my mother "Me too" Jennie said

"Yes. What her mother said is true. You were both Childhood friend before. When we stay at Seoul for the last day before we moved to Busan you both cried cuz you said that you can't meet her again. And now you said you never had a childhood friend.." Our parents laugh when my mom said that ME and That girl cried

Then suddenly my phone is ringing, 'Krystal💜'... "Uhmm, can I take this for a minute?" I said asking for an excuse " Yes you may" Jennie's Father said. "Oky.. Thank you" Then I went outside of the office and answer the call "Hi babe. Sorry I just have an important meeting about my work.. Why did you call? You need something?" I ask her sweetly.

"Hi too babe. Mind telling me where are you? I went to your office just now but your not here thats why I called you" she said. If I tell her where I am right now she will go here and meet me..I should not tell her where I am or else she will know everything.

"I'm meeting my client. Uhm, can you wait inside my office. Oky babe. Talk to you later cuz I'm busy right now" I said lying to her.
"Oky, see you later. Bye babe" she said and I just said "Bye"

"Wew... Now I'm save" I said to myself..

____________________________________________
A

/n:

Hey guys. So this is the first chapter. I made this fanfiction because of my friend Roseshipper877 she gave me this idea to write a fanfiction about JenKai. I know they already break up 2 days ago but I still ship them. A big Thanks to my Bestfriend Roseshipper877. You all should read her Fanfics too. Her fanfic is better then mine😆 her story is the best. Oky Thats all for now. Thank you for reading this fanfic. Don't forget to vote if you like it and comment if you have any suggestions.Sorry for the wrong spelling. Once again thank you

Bye!