Chapter : 3

Author's POVs

Kai was driving and Jennie is sitting beside him.. There's an awkward silence in the car, until Kai broke the awkward silence between them "Uhmm... You wanna go somewhere else instead of going to shopping mall, Jennie? I can take you anywhere because I'm not really busy today" Jennie look at him and said "No.. Let's just go at the mall ,besides I never go to the mall since I graduated. So I think it's best if we go to the Mall"

He was a bit confused because every girl would ask to go somewhere but not in the shopping mall only, then he finally spoke " Okay.. As you wish My Future Wife" he giggles by his own word while Jennie is blushing and trying to hide her face from him not wanting him to know that she's blushing by his words..

"Okay, we're here now Jen" Kai said making her realise that they are at the shopping mall and finally she spoke " O-owh Okay" Kai walk to the door and open it for Jennie.

"Thank you, Kai" Jennie said and that made Kai smile at her and said "Your welcome"
As they went inside the mall, Jennie was really happy because she hasn't really going to the mall for 5 months. She suddenly saw a Gucci shop and run fast as she could because who doesn't love Gucci right.

"Wow.... It's a long time since I went to this place" she said an awe. She really love Gucci things and most of her things are Gucci.
"Uhm, Jennie? Can I excuse myself for a minute. I want to go to the restroom" Kai ask Jennie and then Jennie said "Ouh, okay.."

Kai then went to the restroom. When he was on his way back to the Gucci shop to accompany Jennie, he suddenly saw a figure that was really familiar to him. He walk a little fast when he knew who is the familiar girl he just saw earlier is non other than Krystal, walking with a guy. They are holding hands and really enjoy together

'So this is what she's been doing behind me. She's playing with me and this is the cause
that she's been ignoring me telling that she has so many works but actually she find someone to replace me' I thought to myself. But then someone tap his back, when he turn around he saw Jennie was smiling at him

"Kai, are you okay? I've been waiting for you but you are not there yet. So I tried to find you and I saw you standing here looking for someone" she said and that made him realise that he came here with Jennie "Yeah I'm okay. Just taught that I saw my friend but I was wrong. Sorry for making you wait" he said while giving her a fake smile.

"Ouh." Jennie knew he was hiding something but didn't care about it. "Jennie? Do you want to eat? I'm hungry already. I think we should find something to eat" Kai said.
"Yeah. I think I'm hungry to why don't we go over there? That place has a delicious foods"

"Okay.. Let's go" Kai holds her hand. But Jennie was in a real shock expression while the went to the restaurant that she just mention it earlier. "Jennie? Are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost" Kai said giggling alone. "Uh.. Yeah , I'm okay. We should find a table so that we can order our food. Where do you wanna sit?" Jennie ask him and stop staring at him.

"Let's sit there" Kai pointed near at the girls who is sitting beside the table he pointed. "Okay" Jennie just answer it simply because she still remember what happened earlier. After they finished ordering their food, Kai suddenly saw Krystal and that guy walking in the restaurants their in right now. He hide his face by taking the menu to close his face so that he can't be recognice by Krystal

"Kai, are you going to order another food? I thought you already order your food?" Jennie suddenly spoke when she saw Kai close his face using the menu. "Uh.. No.. I'm just looking at their menu" Kai said not wanting her to know that His girlfriend is in the same restaurant as theirs.

After their food is arrived they ate their food and when they are done, Kai paid the food and bring Jennie outside of the restaurant they were in just now. She bring Jennie far from where they are just now and he sigh after succesfully run from that girlfriend of his..They were enjoying they're walk in the mall then Kai finally spoke "Jennie, Do you wanna go somewhere else or you wanna go home?"

"No.. I feel tired after walking for hours. Hehehe. Thank you so much for today Kai"
She thanked him for taking her to shopping and continued to say" You even take a day off because you want to spend time with me" Then Kai said "Nah, Don't mention it. Your mostwelcome.. I just wanna knkw you better because soon you'll be my wife".

Jennie was blushing really hard after hearing what he said. But she is a good hider though. As they went inside the car, Jennie fell asleep before they arrive at her house. When they arrived, Kai wake her up "Hey,Jen, wake up. We're here now. Bye Jen-jen. See you when we have time to meet"
He bid goodbye to her and Jennie too then she said " Bye Kai. Okay you too"

After Kai send Jennie to her house, he directly went to his office to meet up with his so called Girlfriend that betrayed him. When he came in into his office he saw her sitting comfortably at the couch. When Krystal saw him she then call him " Hi babe. Why are you so late? Where have you b-" Kai cut her off by saying in a serious tone " Where have you been Krystal?"

She then quickly answer him " What do you mean? I don't understand" Kai can't control his anger at her and spoke "Don't try to lie me again Krystal!. I know you were going out with a guy this days!.. I saw you with him earlier while you hold his hand! Is that what you called you Don't Understand?! You betrayed me this whole time! I never betrayed you, and I gave all you want and this is what I got in the end?! I trust you too much that I don't know that you just want me because of money and not because of you loved me!"

Krystal got afraid of him because he never have been mad at her and then she replied " Look Kai. I can expl-" Kai cut her off again and continue his anger by saying "Explain what?! I already saw all of it! And you don't have to explain! Whatever your reason is my decision is We Are Over KRYSTAL! And for your information I already have a fiance. So just leave me and don't ever come to my life again!"

Krystal was speechless after hearing that Kai has a fiance "Wait. What do you mean by fiance?" Kai look at her sarcasticly and said " It's none of your business now Krystal. You should leave. Now!" Krystal felt regret of her doing and hoping for Kai to give her a second chance but Kai just broke up with her "Fine if thats what you want" Krystal took her things on the couch and leave him alone in his office.

'Wait for me Kai. You will always be mine' Krystal thought

'This is what you've asked for Krystal'
Kai thought but he said to himself that this is the best decision for him to do in a long time ago.

____________________________________________

A/n:

Hey guys.. so I just updated yesterday and I feel like I want to update today too. So this is the third chapter. Please follow this account Roseshipper877 and read her fanfictions too. And please don't forget to vote and commet if you have any suggestions. Thank you so much for reading my fanfic and sorry for the error grammar and spelling.
Hope you like this chapter.

Thank you so much ♡Bye♡