Chapter : 2

Jennie's POVs

He excuse himself cuz he got call from you know who. Then our parents called him back...he entered the room making our heads snapped at him..."sorry that was my client..".. client for real.

I think its his Girlfriend, its obvious because he look really nervous when his girlfriend called him.. "It's okay Kai.. I know how important your work is for you.. Now, let's focus on the wedding preparation" My father said to him like his own son.

"So you both already know about it... What's your answer? You both agreed to it right"My mom and his mom look at the both of us, both of us established an eye contact...

"Ehem..." My father coughed and both of us immediately stopped and look at the floor awkwardly.... Until Kai finally spoke "If I agree on it , what will it benefit me?" He asked making both of our parents shook their heads...."Kai sweetie, it will benefit our company and theirs" Kai's Mom said..

"Okay, fine... I agree with this only for you both okay mom and dad?" I said to my parents and Kai spoke " Okay... Me too" .. "Only for one year, if we're not going to fall for each other in one year then we will divorce after that.." I said to my parents

"Well then, if thats what you guys want..." Kai's father said.. 'I think I've made a right decision for this and I promise for myself to not fall for him when I'm married to him' I thought as I sigh...

"Okay.. So in this 3 months you guys must do the preparations for your wedding.." My dad agreed with what his Father said. " So that's all for now. I think you both should have fun together,right Mrs Kim?" My Mother said..

"Mom... Can we do our work first before that? Because I have so many work right now.. I think Kai have so many work to do too" I said to my mother "because I'm not in the mood to go... and I think I need to rest"..

~Time past~♡

After what happened earlier, it makes me think about it... We arrived at our house not long ago, I then told my mother that I'll be resting in my room and ask her to call me for dinner later..

'I hoped this would end fast' I thought to myself.. I went to clean myself and I wore my favourite pajamas.. After that, I lay on my bed while looking at the ceiling and think about earlier again until I forgot about dinner and I fell asleep..

Kai's POVs

What a tiring day.... I took my phone from the table and called Krystal.... After a long wait, she answered my call, finally.. " Hi babe.. What are you doing?" I said then she finally spoke "Hi too babe...Sorry for the late answer of your call.. I'm just resting myself now because I'm a bit tired from my work"

"It's okay... Sorry for disturbing you this late night.. I miss you.. that's why I called you.. Why don't you just take a rest then tomorrow we'll meet at my office, okay?" I asked her..

"Aww.. Miss you too... Okay if I don't have any appointment tomorrow I'll call you okay? Bye Goodnight and have a sweet dream.. Love you" She said "Love you too" then I ended the call while thinking how am I going to tell her about the wedding (sigh)..

I think about the wedding Until I decided to try to know Jennie even more.. 'I think I need to bring her to shopping tomorrow' I thought to myself and decided to sleep. Then tomorrow morning I will go to her house to take her to the mall..

☆~Tomorrow Morning~☆

I woke up early and do my morning routine.. After doing my morning routine, I went downstairs and saw my parents.. I greeted them and I called my mother "Mom" Then my mother spoke "Yes sweetie.. You need anything?"

Then I told my mother "I will bring Jennie to the mall because I want to know her more" My mother said " Ouh? Really? Well thats good.. Because Me and Jennie's Mother are actually planning about this too" I was shock when my mother told me that..

"So.... Your starting to like Jennie now?" My mother ask me in an excited tone.. "No, I'm not.. I told you.. I just want to know her better. That's all" I told my mother honestly.. 'I never like Jennie and it will never happened' I said to myself

"Okay, okay... well if you say so.. I'm just asking" my mother said while smiling from ear to ear.. " Okay.. I'm done.. I think I should go now.. I'm going to Jennie's house to take her.. Bye Mom, Bye Dad" I bid a goodbye to my parents and my mother spoke " Okay honey.. Drive safely and have a nice day with her.. Make her happy okay.."
"Bye!" I shouted as I entered my car and started the engine and ready to go..

Jennie's POVs

"Jennie!! Wake up!!" My mother shouted at me.. arghh.. Why the hell did my mother wake me up in this early morning!! "Why?! It's not like I was going somewhere this early morning mom! Why did you wake me up?!" I said to my mom angrily..

I hate to be woken up this early.."Who said it's still early.. Look at the time my dear. It's already 9:30 am in the morning.. Now go take a bath and change into a nice clothes.. Kai is downstairs.. He's taking you to the mall" what my mother said made me sit straight in my bed and it made me open my eyes widely...

"What?! Why the hell did he suddenly want to take me to the mall?" It really shocks me when my mother said his name.. " Just go do your morning routine and do as I say! Now go!" My mother shouted at me because I'm still in my bed..sitting..

"Okay.. Okay.. Fine.. Tell him to wait.. I'll be downstairs in any minute." I told my mother as I do what she says.. I arrange my bed and do my morning routine..

I was all dressed up and I put a light make up and I went downstairs and I saw him on the couch sitting playing his phone while smiling.. I bet it's his girlfriend.. Who cares.. "Morning Kai-ssi.. Sorry for being late" I apologise at him..

"Morning too, Jennie.. You don't have to call me Kai-ssi, just call me Kai.. Besides I'm your future husband.." What he said made me shy a little bit.. "Okay Kai-ssi, I mean Kai" I said.. "Now, can we go now?" He said.. " I should tell my mother first before we leave..." I said and then he says "okay"

I called my mother and told her that we are going then she said "Okay. Have a nice day and drive safely" "Okay" I said to her.. Then Kai opened the door for me and we went to the car.. 'gentlemen' I thought to myself..

____________________________________________

A/n:

Hey guys.. Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling.
Thank you again for my BFF Roseshipper877
she helped me again about this story... And dont forget to read her fanfiction...
and vote her fanfic too..
Pls comment if you have any suggestions and don't forget to vote this story if you like it

Thank you for the votes on the first chapter ♡Bye♡