Chapter 3: Meeting the slump god

I woke up and I just layed in my bed. When I looked at the time it read 12:00 pm, so I rolled over and went back to sleep.

When I woke back up I checked the time and it read 1:31 pm, so I got up washed my face and brushed my teeth and took a shower and shit and then I got ready.

I wore some black jeans with my Gucci belt and a black plain collar shirt and my black timberland boots. When I was done I texted ski...

Me: Drop the addy

Ski: 123 Rockout st

Me: otw

Convo over

Damn now that I think about it he prolly don't know what I even look like cause I don't post pictures of myself the only thing he might know is how my dreads look which is all black and I got a fade, and how he would know that is because my profile picture is my forehead and my dreads showing.

I called a Uber to the address ski sent me and I notice it was a mall 😒 but I get why cause he don't know what I actually look like so he prolly gotta adjust to me in a public place.

I started roaming around to find my way around this big ass mall when I came across a food court 😈. And a nigga was hungry so u know I went to that food court .

So I went to get chic-fila and I sat down at a table by myself with my earphones in and started eating. So as I was eating I notice a brownskin nigga with a hat on and face tats approaching me.

" Aye you that X nigga right?" Ski said. I took out one of my earphones and said " Are you that ski mask the slump god nigga" "Hell yeah" he said laughing. "Then hell yeah im that X nigga" I said. We laughed and dapped eachother up and he sat down, "Aye I hope you ain't ass at this rapping shit." I said making ski laugh. "Nah G I'm actually raw." He replies back. "Ight bet spit some" I said.

"Ight....... Aye she can't hit my dope so I told that little bitch to smoke my dick yah, 00-7 my scope, sub zero mortal kombat my wrist yeah, call a nigga lil quick scope bout this Nuke town, get a nigga hit quick" he rapped. " it's more but ion feel like rapping the whole damn song" he said. " I'm surprised you ain't ass 😂 nah im playing but forreal it was raw" I said. "Nigga you telling me to spit something u needa spit something." Ski said.

"Ight nigga...... aye I am the lyrical veteran war-struck adrenaline pussy boy who is you better than, grippin that pistol grip, yo bitch submission so I made her pistol grip, murder and kill her jits,I strike the fucker refusin to give a shit.."I rapped . "I gotta make that a song but yeah." I said " Nigga that was fireeee" ski said " yeah i know 😂" I said. " yeah we need to make a song we'll shut everybody down in Broward" ski stated. "Fashooooo but aye we gone meet up this weekend" I said. " Ight see ya" ski said, we dapped and then went our separate ways.

Hope you enjoyed😭