Chapter 8: The fight (part 1)

As I noticed trippie taking off his shit I took my shirt off and then ski and WiFi said " woah woah woah wtf is going on here". As soon as trippie took his stuff off he started saying " wassup fuck nigga" and started yelling. "uhhh trippie this nigga a lil too calm this shit ain't safe so uhhh WiFi pull trippie that way cause if they fight it's gone be blood everywhere" ski said making me laugh it's ight vro, Aye let him go" I yelled out to WiFi and, then They let him go.

He ran up "Boop" I punched him in the face and then I threw my set up. " Nowww wassup nigga" I said ready to fight him fight him, so he he ran up again "boop , boop , boop" I three pieced him cause don't run up on me. " oh helll nah BREAK THIS SHIT UP" ski yelled and then ski held me back and WiFi pushed trippie into his car and then trippie left.

"Damn nigga you got hands" he said making me laugh " I know vro but i ain't even much fight him forrrreal cause it could've gotten real bad, real fast" I said to him
"Why y'all niggas was fighting in the first place" he asked. And then I told him everything that happened " damn I ain't know trippie was like that" ski said and we just started talking about shit and I realized I never had a vrother that was my age and that was on the same type of time I was on.

" I never asked, how old are you" ski said, and then I simply said "17". And then he looked at me like I was crazy "what nigga" I said "nigga wtf i thought you was older then me 🤣🤣" he said sounding excited. " Shiddd I did too, how old you is ?" I asked him "18" he said and I started laughing.
"You actually a cool ass nigga, we vro's now" he said, " yeah we vros ..... vro" I said and we laughed and started talking bout raps and shit.

Ski took me home and now I was currently sitting at home bored with all these lyrics popping up in my head. So I just decided to hit up kiara to check on her.

Me: wyd shorty

Shyasskiara 💙: chilling, wbu

Me: bored as ever

Shyasskiara 💙: typing....

Convo over

I seen her typing so I just FaceTimed her and she answered around the second ring "hey" she said " hi" I replied back "wya" I asked her "home" she said back. And we started having a casual conversation until I heard " who tf you on the phone with cause you smiling mighty hard" some nigga said. " I can talk to whoever I choose to cause you not the boss of m-.." she was cut off by I'm guessing a slap that sounded hard asf. She looked in the camera looking like she was finna cry and then she hung up.

I got up so quick I threw on some gym shorts and I grabbed the nearest shoes which was some Jordan's, I left my phone and I didn't put on a shirt cause I know I'm finna beat a nigga ass.

Good thing she told me where she was at, I ran to the front door praying the door was unlock cause that will ruin the moment. So I ran up to the door and grabbed the knob and started slowly twisting it and guess what .......

It was open 😁😁😁😁😁
So I quietly opened the door and let myself in. I was walking around trying to find out which door they were in but all of a sudden I hear a loud "LEAVE ME ALONE" and I instantly knew that was kiara. So I ran upstairs and I opened the door and guess who tf I seen.

Whewwww Chile 😭😭‼️