Chapter 20:The truth(part2)

I looked at her with confusion on my face. I had literally 100 questions to ask her. "Wait, Wait, Wait, pause. Why tf is he trying to fuck you and date you and that's practically your brother" I asked her.

" I know I know it's a looo-.." she was about to say but I cut her off. "Well shiddd I'm here now gone head and break it down cause I'm lost asf right now" I told her. "Ight she told me. She took a deep breath and then started explaining.

" Ok so basically two years ago my mom and his dad got married. Trippie seemed like the shy type like he didn't talk he would just stare at me. We started hanging out and he caught feelings and I kinda did too. I told him we needed to talk because he's practically my brother and we don't need to do that. He got mad one day and hit me, we were fighting and he ended up banging my head against a tile floor which gave me a concussion. I barely made it so I'm lucky. But After that I knew he was capable of something dangerous. When I went to that party when you saved me. We was having a good time dancing and everything and then he told me that Geneva or something like that wanted him.

So-....." I cut her off "they dated Before " I asked her "For about a year now" she said. I started laughing and I shook my head cause this hoe Geneva is funny asf that means this bitch was cheating on me sense we got back together. "Anyway continue" I said to her. She stared at me for about two seconds and then she continued.

"But yeah he said Geneva wanted him so he left me... alone. I really didn't like parties that much so I went upstairs and ended up finding a empty room to sit in. I plugged my phone up and started looking At Netflix. Somebody knocked and then cracked open the door. It was Trippie. He looked drunk, he closed the door and was just staring at me. I asked him why was he staring at me but he didn't say nothing he just kept staring. He then gave me a creepie smile and turned the light off and ran towards me, but I kicked him in the mouth and he kinda flew back by the door. I was pissed with myself because now I couldn't get out. I grabbed my phone and charger and started trying to run towards the door, but he jumped up, picked me up, and then slammed me back on the bed and then sat on top of me. "I then started to tried to reason with him but I ended up whimpering cause he was heavy. And then I told him to let me go but he talking about he wasn't going to hurt me and junk..." I cut her off " yeah I know the rest. I informed her. " yeah thanks again" she said giving me a weak smile.

"Later on him and his dad just were perverts yanking me in the house like I'm there property and the crazy thing about is I was just about to get raped and my mom just sat there and didn't do anything." She says looking hurt.

I just looked at her and just gave her a hug, and she automatically started crying, And holding me tight. She ended up falling asleep, and shortly I did too.

💛💛💛💛