Chapter 18: Disstrack

After I got done texting ski I called an Uber and I went to the studio. "Boom, Boom, Boom" I knocked. Ski answered, "wassup nigga" he said, "wassup" I said. "All the niggas in the-...., vro you straight" he asked while looking at my wrist. "Yeah I'm goodt do you got a tissue or some" I asked him. "Yeah" "here" he said giving me peroxide and tissue. I poured it on my wrist and I just kept the tissue on my wrist until it kinda stop bleeding. "You ready" ski asked me. "Fashoo" I said giving him a faint smile.

We walked in the studio and everybody was there including trippie. "Aye ski you remember that verse I rapped to you when we first met in person ?" I asked him. "Yeah it was lit.. why ?" He asked. I made eye contact with trippie while saying " I'm finna make it a rap" Ight let me look for a beat" ski said and then he started looking on his computer.

Every beat he was going by wasn't matching my lyrics, until this one beat came on. I started bopping my head and started rapping the verse I rapped to ski when I first met him In my head, and then that was the right beat.

"Aye replay it I'm finna go in the booth" I said, and then I got in the booth. "Aye I am the lyrical veteran war struck adrenaline pussy boy who you is better than, gripping that pistol grip, yo bitch submissin so I make her pistol grip, murder and kill her jits I strike the fucker refusin to give a shit, cock in her mouth to show you what I'm bout yes I fucked her then made that bitch shoot her kids....." I kept rapping and then I pulled out my pistol I had got not to long ago and pointed it at trippie when I rapped this part I was going to make a chorus.

"I like to pistol grip yes I like to pistol whip, yes I got the pistol yes I got the pistol bitch...." I kept rapping to show trippie I know all about how he hit me in the head with his pistol. I stopped pointing it and started jumping, but then I felt blood dripping down my arm so I just ended the rap.

I got out the booth and everyone was looking at me in shock until ski decided to speak up. "Umm vro u good" "yeah I just had to let these fuck niggas know that I got a pistol too" I said making eye contact with Trippie.

"I'm about to go I'm tired y'all I'll see y'all later" trippie said. He beginned to dap everybody up, he looked at me and tried to dap me up, I mean mugged him and then I turned around to go get me some tissue for my arm.

I saw him leaving so I followed behind him. He couldn't hear me of course. We got outside and he was about to get in his car when, "BOW"........... I didn't shoot him. But I hit him with my pistol. I kept hitting him till he went unconscious, which was about a good three times to the head.

Blood was on the concrete driveway. I dragged him in his car and took him to the beach. I dragged him in the sand close by the water but not in the water. I hid his Keys in the sand next to this kinda wooden pole. I left and I started walking away from there. I called my Uber to come pick me up. I arrived back home, I texted ski that I went home. I took a shower and then I headed off to sleep.

❤️❤️❤️❤️