Our story (2)

Days were passing and their bond was becoming stronger day by day.

From stealing occasional glances in classroom to having regular phonic conversations, avneil were living their moment.

If we will open their treasure of school life then we will find different memories. Memories that are enough to bring a wide smile on their face.

Library becoming their favourite spot precisely Neil's favourite spot as he can admire his lady love without any restrictions. He always waited for Avni to occupy newspaper stand which can be used by 2 people at a time. As soon as Avni started reading newspaper, he would get up from his seat and stand opposite to Avni. Well, for others he was reading the newspaper but only Avni and Riya knew what he is actually doing. He used to stare Avni and Avni always felt shy and avoid his intense gaze. Her boyfriend never leaves a chance to make her blush.

Then came another day when Neil collected his pocket money for buying a chocolate for Avni as it was Valentine's day. It was sports period and everyone went out, Neil secretly came inside the class and kept Avni's favourite chocolate in her bag. Avni badly wanted to talk to him as it was Valentine's day and he was missing from playground. She became sad but a wide smile replaced her sadness as soon as she saw him running towards the playground. Riya knew very well about her friend's wish so she went towards Neil and told him about this. Neil told her to bring Avni near pool area as it was empty and they can talk there without any restriction. Riya at once pulled Avni and brought her near pool area, soon she ran away leaving Avni alone.

Avni was confused but her confusion was cleared as soon as she spotted him standing near one of the corner, she went towards him and he smiled at her sweetly.

Avni - Happy Valentine's day. ( smiling )

Neil - Happy Valentine's day. ( smiling )

Avni smiles back.

Neil - You wanted to talk to me ?

Avni - I just wanted to wish you. ( shyly )

Neil - Sorry, I wanted to talk to you since morning but...

Avni - I know schedule was busy. Shall we go now or else teacher will get suspicious.

Neil - Okay.

Avni - You go first, after that I will come.

Neil - As you say.

He was about to leave but stopped and came near Avni, she narrowed her brows when she saw him approaching her. He kissed her cheek lovingly while Avni became shocked.

Neil - I love you.

Saying this he ran from there as he was afraid of his ladydon's reaction. He didn't wanted to loose his teeth and bones, little did he knew that Avni's face was completely red and she was just touching her face in order to feel what happened few minutes back. With much difficulty she composed herself and went towards playground. She spotted him playing football and he winked at her. Soon Avni started playing volleyball and his maximum attention was on her while she was stealing glances at him occasionally.

Soon the sports period came to an end and they went back to class. As soon as Avni opened her bag she spotted her favourite chocolate and it didn't took her much time to guess who placed this chocolate here. She saw him standing in his friend's circle and cracking some lame jokes as usual. Soon his eyes met hers and he saw the chocolate in her hands. Avni was trying to tell him that she won't accept it but he winked at her and passed his charming smile which was enough for convincing her. She smiled and mouthed a thank you while he just smiles and nods his head negatively, Avni chuckles and mouthed an "I Love you" his smile widens and he mouthed an "I love you  too".