ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ .

I duck down as i'm terrified of the shots. Was this really my mom, I thought she was dead, or at least gone. I look up as I see Alex standing in the doorframe looking at me as if I shattered his heart.

I look over to the side and see Jesse on the floor with me. "Everything's fine guys, false alarm" He says not breaking eye contact with me. He turned away quickly as he wiped his red eyes.

"Fuck" I said getting up. Why am I fucking everything up. I look over to Jesse and tears start to form in my eyes. He's messing everything up, even my relationships. He doesn't care about me at all.

"why me" I say in a low tone. "What" Jesse said while laughing. "WHY ME" I yelled. "What do you mean why you, what happened" Jesse said getting close to me.

"GET AWAY, YOUR WHAT HAPPENED. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN MY LIFE, YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME JESSE YOU JUST ALWAYS WANTED TO HURT ME, ABUSE ME" I yell making a scene.

Before he could even say anything, I pointed towards the door. I watched Jesse as he left. I wiped my eyes and looked at Alex as I walked back in my room.

I threw myself on my bed and basically cried myself to sleep. No one checked on me. It's like i'm hated.

TIMESKIP (9 months, i know long time shhh)

I wake up and look next to me and I find Alex. A few seconds later my stomach hurts so much that I can't move. I started screaming in pain. Alex knew what time it was. I knew what time it was.

Alex grabbed the baby bag and anything else we needed. I tried my best to get in the car by myself but I couldn't make it, Alex had to help me.

We made it to the hospital and they took us into a room and we gave birth. I looked down at my twins in full joy, i cried tears of joy. They were my everything.

I decided to call them...Jupiter and Dragon. I just liked those names because it's unlikely to run into someone with the same name as them. Alex really didn't like those names at first but he grew to like them.

After a few days passed and we left the hospital with Dragon and Jupiter. As soon as we went home Alex and I decided to give our fans a life update.

VIDEO STARTS

"Hey guys welcome back to my channel dreamers. Alex and I decided to give you guys a life update." I said as the video starts. "We just wanted to say we had our twins and we named then Jupiter and Dragon" He said rolling his eyes.

I laughed at his actions. "We are back on good terms, unfortunately" I say mocking Alex's voice. "We would show you what they look like but they are sleeping right now" Alex says. 16 minutes later we finished the video.

---------------------------

                                                          Likes - 1,749,479    Comments - 759,474

Likes - 1,749,479 Comments - 759,474

@juliettestaythrill - you know this is cute so you should like for my babies :)

Fan 1 - that's cute

Hater 1 - ew, your a mom \

Fan 2 - hater 1 it's you're

Blesiv - my babies ahhh

A/N

hey guys so this story is just gonna have random updates for now on, i'm just really focused on my new story which is gonna be posted today :)