Chapter 15

Plagg knew that Adrien was clueless, but not this clueless.

"Why though?" Adrien asked, "Why me?"

"I don't know, maybe because you BROKE HER HEART," Plagg said, getting really frustrated, "Listen kid, you saw her crying while she left the room, and let's be honest here, your wording... could've been better."

"I-I'm the reason Marinette got akumatized?"

"C'mon kid, the longer we spend going over this, the more danger you're in," Plagg said, growing restless.

"He is right, Adrien," Master Fu said, "You must go and find Rena Rouge and defeat the akuma."

"But how will we purify it without Ladybug?"

"Here, take this," Master Fu said, handing Adrien an ornate glass jar, "keep the akuma inside this jar until we can give it to Ladybug to be purified." The jar looked very old. It was about the size of a large mason jar. The base of the jar was made from a type of purple ceramics (dark purple....like an akuma :P), that curled up into the clear glass. The lid of the jar was made out of the same material as corks, with two metal clamps on either side keeping the jar shut. Adrien looked closer and saw what looked like black Chinese characters decorating the purple ceramics, as well as a ladybug and cat design burned into the lid. He recognized a few of the characters, such as protection and sealing, but the others were foreign to him.

"And this will contain the akuma without akumatizing anything?" Adrien asked.

"Yes, it will keep the akuma unable to use it's destructive powers until Ladybug can purify it," Master Fu said, "And take Tikki with you, she might be able to help you on your way."

"Okay, I should head out," Adrien said, "Come on Plagg."

"Ugh... fine, until next time, Sugar Cube," Plagg said, giving a very dramatic bow to the red Kwami.

"All right," Adrien said, picking up the small red Kwami, "PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!" 

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Hi everyone!

We're finally ready to reach the climax :P...well....we do need Rena first! How will ALya react to Chat Noir being the boi who broke her bestie's heart O_o

....i actually don't now yet....

Ah well! See you all next Tuesday!

Bye Bye for Now!

—Fake Angel—

(*'꒳'*)